"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 02:14:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New keys...  (Read 1356 times)

KraftikBG

• New generation of bombs...
New keys...
« on: July 17, 2010, 03:13:03 pm »

I think that new keys in game will be good , because one type of lock is too small.
My idea :
New profession : Locker : He can make locks , types : 1.normal lock
                                                                           2.non-breakable lock ( that means thieves cannot break it ) ,
                                                                           3.lock with card , if you want to open it , you must have your own keycard
Also to craft that items , you must have high stats at lockpicks   : 1=50
                                                                                           2=150
                                                                                           3=180
And also resources : 1. 8x metal parts and 1xflint
                             2. 8x good metal parts, 2x High quality Alloys , book Big Book of Science , 1x Tool
                             3. 5x Good Metal Parts , 2x High Quality Alloys , Book Deans Electronic , 1x Tool , 5x Electronic Parts
Events ,fun,criticals,GvG,PvP,PvE,crafting,trading,(banning),looting  ,talking , lame admins,  ragequits.That all is in this game = FOnline 2238 , now it´s fu**ed GAME !

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
Re: New keys...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 03:58:04 pm »

+1 and -1 ;)
2 non breakable lock - definitly not!
3. Good idea and devs should add electronic lockpick set

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 01:13:43 pm »

As profession: yes, good idea.

1. Ok
2. Needs more gmp than 3? Definitely not. People make locks, people can break locks.
3. Ok, but should require more gmp/hq alloys than 2. As suggested by jan0s1k, you need an electronic lockpick to be able to break it.

Electronic lockpicks should be craftable too.
There should be an npc which can duplicate keycards so they actually look like keycards, not like normal key like it's now with T-Ray.
SF could have someone for that.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 01:39:29 pm »

3. Good idea and devs should add electronic lockpick set

What does ''Should add'' mean? I have 4 electronic lock pick sets in my factions base  :P Don't know where did we get them, but we have them and that is the point.

Anyway, I don't think you need like a brand new profession just to make locks. I have an idea.
Profession: Lock Master
Level 1

60% lock pick

Can craft:
Normal lock
Key (each lock has its own number, when creating a key, you will be able to write the number of a lock (any lock), so if a friend loses his key, you just need to know the locks code and you can make him a copy)

Level 2
100 % lock pick
80% science

Can craft:
Electronic lock (uses ID cards instead of keys, can be lock picked only if you have electronic lock pick set)
Id Card (Works same like keys, just used for electronic locks)

Etc. etc.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 08:57:22 pm »

o0 I will love you when you sold me one ^^ I didn't know they are added already to game...

Metal Avalon

• heathens will fall
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 12:47:30 am »

Why not call it Locksmith?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.