"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:57:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: LK rule, question  (Read 1782 times)

LK rule, question
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:28:15 pm »

Hello everyone.

What is the rule LK aggressor and defender? For example, as a player (1) has the 10LK and how often he does a critics and instants on the player (2) with 1LK?
How does it go at other options? Let's say the player with 6LK (aggressor) attacking player with 10LK. It is a rule accurate?
Re: LK rule, question
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:56:58 am »

So nobody knows? Maybe developers know how it is? Where can i find criticals tabel?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 03:01:49 pm »

i dont think it matters who has more luck, but if enemy has less, it means he cant do that often criticals as you. (and if he critically miss, he does it... uhh, more painful to himself?)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:22:30 pm »

One of the devs says that even with maxed out luck/critical chance, the % to get an instakill is still less than 5%.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 06:52:53 pm »

One of the devs says that even with maxed out luck/critical chance, the % to get an instakill is still less than 5%.
.....We all know the answer to that so why bother arguing  ::).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 06:53:57 pm »

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 07:11:55 pm »

.....We all know the answer to that so why bother arguing  ::).

What was the point of this post? Who is arguing?

Let me google that for you

http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_hit_tables

It's different in FOnline...
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 09:37:22 pm »

Luck adds 1% crit chance and if you do aimed shots it adds 6% per point for eye shots, less for easier shots. Only your luck matters, the only time your opponents luck is important is if you have jinxed, the less luck they have the worse the effects are going to be.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 09:50:30 pm »

I just love using a 10LK jinxed character, the enemies realy have a hell of a time fighting him.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.