"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:19:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HTH, Sneak and Merc help  (Read 1126 times)

HTH, Sneak and Merc help
« on: June 18, 2010, 12:59:58 am »

I've been playing around with several builds now, mostly with SG. But to be honest I only feel comfortable playing Fallout with a Melee/stealth character. I love the RP aspects of being a slaver, and although I don't intend to go completely PvP I would like to be able to hold my own if I had to.

I tried a PER 1 guy and hated it due to simply not being able to see a damn thing, just wondered what tips you guys could give me. At the moment I have this as a starting character (With every intention of getting slaves/mercs down the line)

S:4
P:4
E:8
C:5
I:6
A:6
L:6

Traits: Small Frame and Good Natured

Perks: Awareness, Toughness x 2, HTH bonus perks, Life Giver and Living anatomy

I was going for a knife/ripper build with my SG friend as support along with 3 mercs/slaves (+1 with the magnetic personality perk) and another as he has a charisma of 3. Which would mean 4 mercs/slaves and two players.

Is sneak a viable option these days? I read another topic that said no matter what your skill they will see you 3 hexes away but with the Silent Running perk when they see you you'll be ripping them a new hole.

I don't want to be a power house in PVP but if I see some fool trying to mess with me and I can take him, I want to be able to.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: HTH, Sneak and Merc help
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:02 am »

4 str and 6 luck makes your build to bad one :> also perception should be 1 or 6 (if you taking better criticals then 6, if not then 1)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 12:13:37 pm »

Well I was going for str 4 because of using primarily the Ripper later on and a Luck of 6 to get toughness.

I know I should lower Per and put the points elsewhere but not being able to see more than a few hexes away is a real annoyance.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 04:31:18 pm »

4 str and 6 luck makes your build to bad one :> also perception should be 1 or 6 (if you taking better criticals then 6, if not then 1)

4 str is enough if he goes ripper.
Take 1 pe, and live with it i say. Ripper builds are dam tough.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.