"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 05:55:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A rookies slaver manual, please?  (Read 1532 times)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
A rookies slaver manual, please?
« on: June 05, 2010, 12:02:16 pm »

Well,I became a Slaver yesterday and I was just wondering around with a rope in the waste land, met a Hermit, made him unconsiuos and made him my slave, healed him. Told him to attack anybody who isn't me, or my friend. Then I led him to my factions base. Guess what he did? he attacked another players slave, but there were 3 super mutties with rocket launchers and he shoots frickin rockets, and my slave got blasted in pieces. What do I have to do, so it won't happen?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: A rookies slaver manual, please?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 12:12:22 pm »

Don't tell him to attack everybody ?
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Haraldx

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 12:14:02 pm »

Umm... How does that command look in the game? I checked and couldn't find anything that sounds like:'' don't attack anyone''
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 02:07:51 pm »

Umm... How does that command look in the game? I checked and couldn't find anything that sounds like:'' don't attack anyone''

dont attack unless you get hit ^^ and pretty good manual is in http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Slavery
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 02:10:09 pm by vedaras »

Haraldx

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 05:49:40 pm »

Thanks King of the Wasteland :P (aka Vedaras). One thing is that I couldn't find any info about the commands for attack types, for example, what counts ''don't attack me and my friends.''? Does '' Kill anybody who isn't in my faction'' apply to Slaves/mercs? Does ''Kill my factions enemies'' apply to people without any status (not invited, not a member, not member of any other faction) in the faction?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 06:02:04 pm »

Don't attack anyone till hit =  He just follows you until an enemy npc is spawned in his PE range, or you/him or other follows on your team, are attacked.  This is default and most recommended.

Attack everything but dont hit me or my friends = You and any other npc followers you have.  He will attack anyone/anything else on sight.

Kill any wastelander you see = kill any player he sees... or well try to anyways :P.

Kill any npc you see = DUH

etc etc...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 07:44:16 pm »

Thanks King of the Wasteland :P (aka Vedaras). One thing is that I couldn't find any info about the commands for attack types, for example, what counts ''don't attack me and my friends.''? Does '' Kill anybody who isn't in my faction'' apply to Slaves/mercs? Does ''Kill my factions enemies'' apply to people without any status (not invited, not a member, not member of any other faction) in the faction?

not sure about dont attack me and my friends cine it seems to kill everyone :D

and kill anybody who isnt my faction considers your mercs as your faction too :>

Kill faction enemies doesnt apply to people who dont have any status ^^ still better is set them not to attack and if you lead someone you want to attack just hit him and your mercs will be on him ^^

Haraldx

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 08:41:22 pm »

Thanks alot Micheal and Vedaras. Now, lets enslave something more badass  8)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 21 queries.