"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 10:04:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hey hey! newbie bugging with questions about build.  (Read 1089 times)

Hey hey! newbie bugging with questions about build.
« on: May 28, 2010, 10:28:49 pm »

Hey everyone, im a new meat to the slaughter at the harsh wastelands.

So after experimenting the fonline a bit with typical small guns build (for only couple levels...4-5 just to see around) i decided that i want to try out something bit different,
a semi-crafting slaver!.

So the point of the crafting isnt necessarily to get craft 3 but to get me a way to fund my char without having to shovel crap for hours,
since i also need to get decent charisma for some extra muscle and multiple merchandise...yet i cant forget survival skills either, since apparently slaves
arent THAT reliable.
So far i was thinking of including some requirements for small arms but without aiming to be THE ultimate sniper, anyway here it is!.

ST 5  (for small arms craft 3 and bit weight to carry ores, can be dropped to 3-4+ weapon handling)
PE 6  (according to wiki i only really miss sharpshooter perk with this)
EN 4 ( gotta get points off something, wanted to get even number without dropping it TOO much)
Ch 7 (3 slaves + magnetic personality...doubt ill miss that 1 extra slave and those 2 points are hard to pinch from somewhere)
IN 9 (for extra skill points since ill most likely have to replace what i lack in combat stats with skills, also modifies many useful skills)
AGI 8 (Bonus rate of fire needs 7 but put 8 for the extra ap)
LK 1 (point pinch, also wont go for insane crits)

perks : Fast Shot , Good Natured
Tags : Small guns, repair, science

PS* im quite a novice in fonline, also been years since i played fallout 2 so any advices are appreciated, replies may be late since im heading to sleep right after
writing this.
PSS* other perks i havent decided on yet, suggestions are very much appreciated, wanted to ask opinion before i try it out

Re: Hey hey! newbie bugging with questions about build.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 11:08:22 pm »

I think this could be a good crafter, and a little bursting in PvP. But don't plan to last too long, you will max at 108 hp. Unless you get livegiver(one of the best perks in FOnline). If you played Fallout 1 or 2 endurance wasn't nearly as important. But in PvP you will prolly die in one burst from a pker's minigun.
"Sorry for the inconvenience."  God
Re: Hey hey! newbie bugging with questions about build.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 05:48:42 am »

Hmm that's quite bad indeed, maybe ill drop 2 points from int and dump them to endurance.
Though pvp isnt the main reason i do like it, was mostly thinking that having more slaves or mercs could replace the lack of pvp build...
however i guess it wouldnt help much if they were to concentrate on me fully ignoring the slaves untill im dead.

Thanks for the tip.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.