"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 03:50:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What does the midget of GUNS in NCR wants?  (Read 1534 times)

iiitachiii

• Sorry Sir, may I snipe ur ass?
What does the midget of GUNS in NCR wants?
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:53:29 pm »

Hi guys,

I was told that depending on the NPC you trade to he'll be more interested in some items than others, is that really true?

Also, I've found out that the midget that gives name to the thread doesn't give much money/worth for my items so I was wondering what is he looking for or if its just a scammer lol.

Thanks in advance ;)

Don't fuck with Brahmins.
Re: What does the midget of GUNS in NCR wants?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:53:19 pm »

As far as NCR goes, it's quite simple with traders:
Buster (the midget): normal value for weapons and ammo, cheap buying and expensive selling of other items
Sha Enin: normal value for weapons (not sure about energy weapons), armor and random stuff like fruit, cheap buying and expensive selling of drugs and medicines
Mira and Dusty: normal value for weapons with exception of energy weapons and random stuff, cheap buying and expensive selling of armor
Doctor: normal price for drugs and medicines, cheap buying and expensive selling of everything else

Iguana Bob, the farmer and the FLC guy seem to depend more on your character build than the rest.
Especially charm, but also barter and speech are probably more of an influence than at the other traders.
I'm not sure about this as prices seem to have changed for them with the last update.

That's as far as I know, others might be able to to add more info.

Edit:
Confirmed the fact that Mira and Dusty sell armor expensive.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 10:29:37 am by HertogJan »

iiitachiii

• Sorry Sir, may I snipe ur ass?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 09:28:52 pm »

Thanks for the info, its quite a work :D

Don't fuck with Brahmins.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 11:06:40 pm »

Igunana bob usually gives me great prices despite low skill but on my 1 cha/2 int char he buys for very little and sells for a lot, but my other 1cha build doesn't have this problem so i think it's int related.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 03:15:16 pm »

Sha enin and Mira actually gives very good prices, you sell 1 alloy for 240, and that isn't that bad.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 10:31:08 am »

Sha enin and Mira actually gives very good prices, you sell 1 alloy for 240, and that isn't that bad.

It's the normal price for alloys.
You also get that price with Dusty who has the same prices as Mira.
Basically every trader has their own unique niche with exception of Mira and Dusty who have the same prices.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.