"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:11:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Stealth character build  (Read 1431 times)

Stealth character build
« on: May 16, 2010, 05:20:15 am »

I'm new to this game and creating characters in it. I wanted to know if a stealthier character that uses sneak is at all viable. If it is what is a good Special build for it? If it isn't what is a good build for a beginner.

Also are throwing knifes any good as a weapon. Thanks for the helping and tolerating a noob :)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: Stealth character build
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 10:14:03 am »

Hello !

I wanted to know if a stealthier character that uses sneak is at all viable
Some other people may answer better than me, but Sneak might change in the sooner future, because it was quite upside down recently. You might make a Sneak character and then discover that it has been nerfed. I suggest you to choose another build, waiting for the change to occur.

If it isn't what is a good build for a beginner.
Are you a loner or do you have a faction ? If you are a loner, I highly recommend you to use Small Guns. Besides, you'll need Outdoorsman, and maybe some First Aid/Doctor or a bit of Barter. If you have a faction, it depends on what they can provide you - if they have big guns you can use big guns, even if I don't recommens those weapons for beginners.

Also are throwing knifes any good as a weapon.
Yes, but they are hard to get if you are playing alone, I think. Also, I think they are useful in PvE but really less in PvP.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 23 queries.