• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Slaves  (Read 1834 times)

Slaves
« on: May 08, 2010, 05:25:51 pm »

Hi I want to know if I put one slave guarding my tent this slave will be included in followers limit or not...
Because I have 2 NPC followers one brahmin and one slave (my charisma is 5) and I want to catch one more slave but I dont know if I cant do it....
Thanks and greetings

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Slaves
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:21:39 pm »

It's included in your followers limit.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 10:50:29 pm »

just a question:

How can i give commands to my slaves?
(shoot at somebody or move to anywhere..)
How i learned to love the bomb...

Red Bear

• aka Black Jack
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 11:24:56 pm »

1) Auto attack: Though the dialog with Slave/Merc ("I want to talk about your attack style")
2) Manual attack: Alt + Left Button Click on an NPC/PC and choose "Attack"/"Attack (high priority)"
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 06:04:35 pm »

one more question  ;D
When I put merc guarding my tent or base it will be included to in my followers or not?
Can I have as many mercs I want in my private zone (tent, base) ??

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 06:11:38 pm »

one more question  ;D
When I put merc guarding my tent or base it will be included to in my followers or not?
Can I have as many mercs I want in my private zone (tent, base) ??

no, they count same as mercs following you.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 10:36:10 am »

you can create a LOT of 9 charisma alts and then get the magnetic personality perk. (that's 5 mercs per charachter, and note that these mercs will only dissapear if you delete the character who owns em, you can even just set them to guard with the character and then remove him from faction friends if you're feeling paranoid about hax.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 03:10:35 am »

you can create a LOT of 9 charisma alts and then get the magnetic personality perk. (that's 5 mercs per charachter, and note that these mercs will only dissapear if you delete the character who owns em, you can even just set them to guard with the character and then remove him from faction friends if you're feeling paranoid about hax.

Its a bitch though since you need to get to lvl 6 for magnetic personality.... might as well make 10 char alts ( 4 mercs ) and save yourself the trouble of lvling.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 12:53:01 pm »

that works as well

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 22 queries.