"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 02:18:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hinkley  (Read 3534 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Hinkley
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 11:49:04 am »

We need new weapons, yeah, but don't worry, it is planned.
What I want is drugs!
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Eleet

• Dont Stop PKin
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 01:51:29 pm »

I just hope that we will have new shiny Hinkley after wipe with all those features like new maps, new guns and etc.

Of course that that you are saying Manero is truth, its needed. All what i can say is: We will see

Why would they wipe already again?

and Hinkley doesnt need every single avaible item in the game, maby some more laser and BG weapons, and maby at the most extent Stims...
Remember To Kill

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 02:00:50 pm »

Why would they wipe already again?

Maybe for new crafting system, with domination mod and reworked perks?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Eleet

• Dont Stop PKin
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 02:15:52 pm »

Maybe for new crafting system, with domination mod and reworked perks?

Yea, but i would rather wait for that, the last reworked perk (fast shot) had a horrible ending ;) anyways off Topic :)
Remember To Kill
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 02:25:21 pm »

Actually Hinkley is boring, after 30mins playing on everytime same low map - warzone u can vomit.No colorizing system. Playing without stimpacks is a little bit funny, you won if you wait when everyone will hurt each other or they will die. Skills? All its about unbalanced guns, stupid fa builds, horrible lags, and camping with whole your room-mates :) Players sitting there whole days must be really desperated heh

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »

U definietly need skills if u used to play 'sado maso' big gunner against p90 users, cripplers or plasma snipers  ;D And hell yeah... Im desperate and i wish devs give us cool updates for christmas ;) Santa can u hear me? :P
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:01:10 pm by manero »

Florek

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 04:06:27 pm »

I'm suggest to add more starting respawns in Warzone, 3 per side. After start, each team gets random respawn and playing will be refreshed a bit.

Signorini

• [VBD] Breaking your Dreams!!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 10:43:30 pm »

I had one idea now, a score computer. when you will can see the players with more kill after each game.
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 11:34:42 pm »

I had one idea now, a score computer. when you will can see the players with more kill after each game.

Dont know but something telling me that this is planned. Some statistics about kills and etc
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 05:43:50 am »

I would say, if there is any new maps or game mode changes, then i think its better to make a new map. Currently Hinkley is pretty simple, you have one very small map and one medium map, very diffrent maps. If you put simillar map to those with diffrent settings there will be problems with whiners which would probobly end in un-completed games or something in that direction. New maps, new game modes therefore should be done in seperate combat zone (maybe diffrent town, or diffrent part of hinkley like diffrent entry).

Good idea
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 09:07:51 am »

How about Ranked matches .Everyday like 19:00-20:00 can be created ranked match . Minimum players will be like 10 in 1 team .
At this time , there will be dialog with npc , that if you want to go in you must pay like 1000 caps.
At Match:as same , just as Signorini says:
there will be score computer that will shows your score.After dialog with that PC it will give you some xps , like 20 exp for killing one person.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 22 queries.