"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:25:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sequence in RT  (Read 863 times)

Sequence in RT
« on: December 28, 2010, 04:41:25 pm »

my version: 2 guys spawn in enc for duel, one has 18 seq, other one has 12, they both get to see map and stuff when they enter, but when combat starts (affects on everyone in that encounter) you get few seconds delay for doing action, more seq you got, less seconds to wait, after when it ends, youre able to walk/shoot/fa/shitoncorpse and blablabla. not affected in cities/towns/toilets. so how story ends? the guy with 18 shoots first... of course if he has a brain.

EDIT: forgot to add, there should be a number in the corner (not like delay for gathering and shit) but a BIGRED one which tells when "combat freeze start" is over...

P.S. like this "5"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:45:35 pm by Haterade »
Re: Sequence in RT
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:14:46 pm »

why this constant need to get Sequence added to RT?

You have high sequence use TB, you have low sequence use RT
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:18:35 am »

Already a thread, use search first:

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=12049.0
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 09:53:30 am »

look i got the different idea, in that other post AP REGENERATES FASTER WITH HIGHER SEQUENCE.... mine does something like "Parle?" but simple way and hopefully MUCH less buggy. just gotta have a brain to understand my idea. ONLY in encounters, when even for 2 guys starts combat (and theres 20 people in enc) all gonna get affected by "PARLE". but not in cities/towns.... read again  the first post to get it, if u dont get it, read again till you do, if itll take hours, please shoot yourself.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:11 am »

sure you are introducing something like a quick cool-down timer affected by player sequence to perform action and the wait to continue performing action/new action. You could have just introduced it as an alternative within the other thread but i apologize for making the assumption you hadn't seen it.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 04:53:54 pm »

Sequence is purely TB concept thus having no meaning in RT. No need to heve it in RT there you have your own reflexes.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 22 queries.