"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 05:26:09 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: P90 upgrade: extended magazine  (Read 1264 times)

P90 upgrade: extended magazine
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:42:08 pm »

Maybe there was already such a topic, but it would be really nice to implement such an upgrade.
P90 got magazine for 24 bullets= 2 bursts.
If we add craftable upgrade and raise it up to 36 (common is 50)= 3 bursts and it would be nice competitor to miniguns builds (yes I talk about pvp).
I remember its possible to make about 90 dmg with ap bullets (2 bonus ranged dmg perk) with this gun.
ofc it has got much lower range, however you need low SG skill for it and then spend other skill points into FA and DOC and secondly serve as medic.
My suggestion would just open another not overpowered build= another way how to play FOnline. I guess it wouldnt be too hard to implement it too.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 06:54:18 pm by Josefista »
Rockwell weapons user
Re: P90 upgrade: extended magazine
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 07:20:48 pm »

I only wish this could happen but I doubt it ever could brother.I love this gun since Im a small guns fanatic but to increase this beast to three busts per turn might be a bit much as far as balance is concerned.I have 2x bonus damage and living anatomy on my doctor and consistently do damage in the 80's and 90's from a fair distance.Ill soon have 9ap and BROF and then ill be able to burst twice and reload in the same turn.I think its going to have to stay as it is.I actually have the exact type of build you described and easily own press gangs,mercenaries,and adult deathclaws all on my own with a p90.I also have lvl 3 doctor training.Throw in some Ap rounds and my kamikazee trait,CArmored taggers beware.

Florek

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 07:39:39 pm »

I'm for it! Increase P90 magazine it's good idea, becouse for now it's pretty uselless - u can shoot fast, but what with 2 series magazine? :/

36/48! (but how it will looking in real? 36 big 10mm rounds inside. :D)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 07:52:13 pm »

Maybe there was already such a topic, but it would be really nice to implement such an upgrade.
P90 got magazine for 24 bullets= 2 bursts.
If we add craftable upgrade and raise it up to 36 (common is 50)= 3 bursts and it would be nice competitor to miniguns builds (yes I talk about pvp).
I remember its possible to make about 90 dmg with ap bullets (2 bonus ranged dmg perk) with this gun.
ofc it has got much lower range, however you need low SG skill for it and then spend other skill points into FA and DOC and secondly serve as medic.
My suggestion would just open another not overpowered build= another way how to play FOnline. I guess it wouldnt be too hard to implement it too.

it was already suggested use search. And suggestion was denied. http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=2423.0
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 08:13:01 pm »

Lexx argued that this is not Fallout tactics online.
But this is not fallout 2 online neither, so please, recalculate this suggestion one more time.
minigun avenger: 2bursts, 110 dmg, 35 range
P 90 would be: 3 bursts, 85 dmg, 25 range
plasma granades: many throws, high dmg, 15 range.
I dont think this change would disturb balance in any kind of way. its simple, atm you only push us to use another P90 on switch, thats quite irracional. it makes us only to pay more for equip and we loose cca 0,5 sec in battle face to face... thats not balanced. balanced it would be with 36 magazine
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:01:43 am by Josefista »
Rockwell weapons user

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 12:44:11 am »

p90c needs no help at all.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.