Author Topic: [Graphics] Cord Fusion 9000 Tractor for the Fallout setting  (Read 4690 times)

Offline lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
I am releasing my Cord Fusion 9000 Tractor which has been made a long time ago, but never found its way into a game based on the Fallout setting. There are several graphic packages included, which consist of indexed FRM files converted using the Fallout2 palette file, paired with their 24-bit PNG counterparts. Click on the previews below to download the packages.

These works are mine own, released under the CC Attribution license

Following works are derivatives of the original Black Isle Studios graphics, released under the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:27:18 pm by lisac2k »

Offline Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: [Graphics] Cord Fusion 9000 Tractor for the Fallout setting
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 12:18:51 am »
The 3d model shows of a love for detail, lisac. Like the shading on the render, too, looks very familiar. Maybe this is why it doesn't need any more rust or perfection into infinite, it's fine as it is.

And licenses are important, too.

Offline lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 11:08:21 am »
Thanks for your kind words, Alvarez.

The additional effects can always be added if necessary. I did, however, try to include as much small details as possible, and some of them just pop-up during the conversion to FRM, which also makes things look better (or worse) in some areas. Well, nothing's perfect, I guess.

The 24-bit PNGs look much smoother, I left it if someone wants to do another conversion on his own or prefers using hi-fi graphics for his game.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 04:57:02 pm »
Lisac2k, can I pm you? I don't want to ask it here as it is off-topic, but I guess you have the answer for my question that is indeed , very important, related to the fact you made this in 3D then rendered it...

Offline lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 06:35:52 pm »
Of course you can PM me, please do.

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 06:52:42 pm »
Awesome, i like it a lot