"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 11:14:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132513 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: The End
« Reply #570 on: June 23, 2013, 11:09:09 pm »

The end
 :'( :'(

HAHAHAHA, we traumatise you that much?

lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #571 on: June 23, 2013, 11:09:56 pm »

My thanks to each and everyone for their contribution to 2238 in any way or form!

May you stay well and happy in this cacophonous mass of virtual goo. Farewell!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weiRbViOdRU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weiRbViOdRU</a>

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #572 on: June 23, 2013, 11:10:15 pm »

My neighboring piles of shit. Reminds me of North Alliance times, this is how it looked when Dark Alliance struck! ;D
GG y'all who ever fought against or with me/Hawks. Good fun we had.

Special thanks to: Fojtik and Smrtka for the help in my early days.

Thanks to: Adams, Nexxos, Kelin, SSakul for the greatest rambo actions. Tespi, Manero, Reno, Samurai for all the good time @Hinkley, Reno. Pepik, my fo-stepfather, the man with biggest base-count in 2238 providing me with infinite amounts of stuff. Balthasar, Leon and Simon for helping me in times when no Hawks were on hand. Fojtik and Glumer for losing their nerves leading such a retarded bunch like Hawks. TSAR for being the only allies who never left us. Lemark for being No. 1 first aid requester in 2238 and No.1 TC target at the same time. Jescri for being the biggest tucnakomrd. Avv for his input to fan art and for being present in #2238 at all times. DUZA SUKA for being a feared and respected enemy in early days despite having Speech tagged. Doc Spad for playing in all the factions of 2238. Lil boy and playB for being the most skilled renegades of Hawks. And finally DivocakCZ (Salamander) for having the highest being-kicked-then-taken-back count in Hawks.

In Berlin, 23th of June '13,

hejmr
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:06:02 pm by hejmr »
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #573 on: June 23, 2013, 11:14:27 pm »

This is pretty much what happened. A ghost of Jovanka appeared behind everyone and turned them to LCL.

Hats off, devs.

This was a good game.

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #574 on: June 23, 2013, 11:15:10 pm »

Had a great really enjoyed it and now I just don't know what too do. I just honestly want too say thank you to Duna and Cari who helped soooo much in the end and in the begging thank you.
« Reply #575 on: June 23, 2013, 11:17:34 pm »

Thanks to everyone who participated in this in any way over the years. Some excellent work has been done using what could sometimes be quite a challenging engine. It's been fun, and I've met some great people through here, some of whom I would now consider to be friends.

To any dev/mapmaker/modder etc who was ever involved - I hope you continue to work in game related modding and wish you luck with your future projects. I'm glad to see plans for keeping the forums up for SDK development, and I'd personally love to see some more single-player adventures using this engine.

Also, I'm still up for trying to finish the 3D stuff off, for any future FOnline projects that may want it.
« Reply #576 on: June 23, 2013, 11:21:08 pm »

So many came to say goodbye.
Thank you devs, gms, fellow players,
everyone that made this
such a great experience. Gonna miss it.

Alvarez

« Reply #577 on: June 23, 2013, 11:24:59 pm »

So, what now?

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #578 on: June 23, 2013, 11:28:53 pm »

So, what now?

Too be consumed by atomic fire.

Alvarez

« Reply #579 on: June 23, 2013, 11:31:31 pm »

But my restless ghost wanders the ashes.
I think i'll go to sleep. Goodnight everyone. Goodnight, server.

Bartosz

• Rotator
  • There'd better be a killer reason...
« Reply #580 on: June 23, 2013, 11:36:31 pm »

I was wondering what should I post in this thread, there is lots things to say...

It was great time, and it was quite a long ride. I wasn't able to give as much time to this project as I'd like to (or as much as it was required to make certain things right) - the last four years were quite busy years, I've transformed from jobless Rotator into working Rotator and then father.

Nonetheless I've learnt lots of things about developing such projects (what else make you learn this much if not mistakes), I know much more about what's needed to have better developing experience with FOnline engine and I'd like to use this knowledge to do some improvements - for greater good of all projects, as I'm guessing lots of people are struggling with the same things we've struggled.

You may not remember me from game or from gameplay discussion and consideration - this was not my strongest area of expertise, but I hope to use my skills at the very 'core'.

Farewell and thanks for playing!!!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #581 on: June 23, 2013, 11:37:11 pm »

Well, bye all. my entire 2238 experience was fun.

Bye to enemies, cyber noob, dope, Europeans from other side of the world. bye kitty :P

Bye all, see you in TLA if you play :D
Back In-Game :D

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #582 on: June 23, 2013, 11:39:41 pm »

*Sheds a tear* ( :'( ) All good things must come to an end.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #583 on: June 23, 2013, 11:44:47 pm »

I just had to miss almost all of the ending party due to my job. Hope it was fun, goodbye 2238 server!
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #584 on: June 23, 2013, 11:46:01 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.