"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 02, 2024, 02:29:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132188 times)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: The End
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2013, 07:43:01 pm »

Well, typical reaction between developers and users. It's not changing a bit anywhere. FYI for direct answers you need to ask direct questions, nothing far than "say me the name of dev who ruined mah old product i want to burn him on inqusition's fire" i didn't see.
Lexx, you'd better really stop answering.

Wait, so I really have to specify what changes and gameplay hurting features we're talking about? Okay.

- who made the call to keep crafting the only viable source of PvP ammo after it became apparent that the PvP community was going to leave
- who is the person responsible for the idler system
- who thought it's a good idea to allocate resources to the development of the new SPECIAL system
- who thought it's a good idea to make NPCs almost as strong as some player characters
- who made the call to keep nerfing farming

... that's some obvious stuff that's been mentioned over 9000 times, I'm pretty sure more specific questions were asked plenty of times.

As for the "usual player-dev relation," the answer is how about no? Basically, this kind of shit is exclusive to games like 2238 and that shitty Day Z clone. I've been an active member of the OFP/ArmA community for a few years, never seen anything like that there. Same with Close Combat. Same with Brood War. Same with Tekken. Same with Mortal Kombat, even though the bugs were strong with that one. Same with League of Legends, even though the community is comprised mostly of kids there and there's plenty of haters all over the web. Could it be that this shit only happens to... you know... bad dev teams?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:46:12 pm by Nice_Boat »
« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2013, 08:02:49 pm »

I wanted to play a 2238 with Nice Boat as moderator.Thanks for the pwnage,that made my day.Best critbursting i saw in forum pvp in a while.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2013, 08:05:05 pm »

:( people still arguing on forum lol i finaly am back on forum :p and i see this

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2013, 08:08:14 pm »

First World problems.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2013, 08:14:36 pm »

- who thought it's a good idea to make NPCs almost as strong as some player characters
What do you mean?

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »

What do you mean?

He is just whining that this was never CoD: FO Edition...

And as for you DeputyDope, that finger is pointed just as firmly at myself as it is at NiceBoat and Yourself. We all failed miserably as a reasonable and supportive playerbase.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2013, 08:21:18 pm »

- who thought it's a good idea to allocate resources to the development of the new SPECIAL system
Wait...... what?
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2013, 08:22:04 pm »

Good old times? No zoom available, drugs lasted 10 minutes, look at those shitty builds (22% chance to hit in eyes), auto-aim available only via blacklisted FOCD plugin (you could be banned for that) same goes for SS binds etc. etc. compared to today pvp system this one sucked. Nostalgia is a nice thing but who would like to play such game nowadays?

Mike Crosser

« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2013, 08:24:25 pm »

Good old times? No zoom available, drugs lasted 10 minutes, look at those shitty builds (22% chance to hit in eyes), auto-aim available only via blacklisted FOCD plugin (you could be banned for that) same goes for SS binds etc. etc. compared to today pvp system this one sucked. Nostalgia is a nice thing but who would like to play such game nowadays?
Nostalgia sometimes goes higher then logic.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:24 pm »

And as for you DeputyDope, that finger is pointed just as firmly at myself as it is at NiceBoat and Yourself. We all failed miserably as a reasonable and supportive playerbase.

am i supposed to feel bad or what? is anyone supposed to feel bad? jesus, move on.

JovankaB

« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:40 pm »

Wait...... what?
nice_boat has pretty bad memory, mixes dates and facts. It must be the age.
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2013, 08:25:47 pm »

He is just whining that this was never CoD: FO Edition...

Shitloads of reasonable requests were made,none was heard/pvp playerbase has been crying for years to balance some stuff,and nobody cared for them.I really can-t see the failure of any player,not even the most stupid troll has failed here.A troll is important to create a wasteland feeling,he is very useful in his own way.

Playerbase not only was helpful,it BEGGED to help,and still was refused,ignored,forsaken.Why can't you see that..?Just look at suggestion board,or anywhere else.

I love fonline,i love all devs and everyone of you.Except the ones that made what what Boat just wrote.It's all so evident it doesn't even need to be explained.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Mike Crosser

« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2013, 08:26:37 pm »

Shitloads of reasonable requests were made,none was heard/pvp playerbase has been crying for years to balance some stuff,and nobody cared for them.I really can-t see the failure of any player,not even the most stupid troll has failed here.A troll is important to create a wasteland feeling,he is very useful in his own way.

Playerbase not only was helpful,it BEGGED to help,and still was refused,ignored,forsaken.Why can't you see that..?Just look at suggestion board,or anywhere else.

I love fonline,i love all devs and everyone of you.Except the ones that made what what Boat just wrote.It's all so evident it doesn't even need to be explained.
Is this a joke?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2013, 08:26:47 pm »

then enlighten us. shed some light on the subject.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:41 pm »

Which part of what I posted was incorrect? Maybe it is the age, I don't know, I'm nearing 30. To hell with you, now I have to spend this evening crying myself to sleep with a bottle of beer in my hand :-\
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 25 queries.