"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 02:50:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132748 times)

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
Re: The End
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2013, 08:09:44 pm »

Somehow I still keep holding on to a small portion of hope that this is not the end...  ;)

And even if - so what? We're just humans (at least most of us :P). We do what we like/love for nothing, not even a silly "thanks". At least i stopped to work for players and do things i do for the game itself. Tiny, yet so huge difference.

Anyway, we have a full right to screw up, we have full right to make bigger or smaller mistakes. That's how this shit works, either you do something good or bad. Nothing is hardcoded, especially in mmo. Yea, there are things which are are broken, there are things which does not work as intended - again, so what? You expected bigcompany product from a small team of few folks with bit too much of free time? Fuck, man... We will do what we must. But we do it for Aiur. Not you.
Did we fucked up? Can't say, so far i see only little bitches across whole forum spamming same old thing. I'd start to worry when i see specific events among team, not typical bullshit across the forum. I'm not going anywhere, i still have a few things to do before i could say "that's all folks". Afaik few other people among the staff too, and ideas are growing faster than their implementation - what's natural here. Keep reading and posting how 2238 is dead if it makes you happy, we're not going anywhere.

I especially like the "we do it for Aiur" part  ;D, even though my homeland is on Char.  :P
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:28:53 pm by Merle »
Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2013, 08:16:38 pm »

Good bye all. That was best gaming experience in my life after bomberman. I meet so much nice people here and proud to be part of this. Cant describe all my feelings cause they deep inside in my ass, maybe its unborn child.

What the fuck!?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2013, 08:31:55 pm »

« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2013, 11:37:00 pm »

Tla is crap, very crap, seeing that 2238 is going for good is not nice news sad to see you go i enjoyed playing all fallout games this was the best, you say thanks to us when we should thank you, thanks devs for your time on bringing this to us
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:31 am »

I dont want to be forced to play tlamk2, I don't like it in any way, 2238 is so much more better, all mechanics, and every update was better and better

I had such a good time on this game, I remember as a kid I had dream that I would like to play fallout 2 online, I though its just a foolish childish dream, but you made my dream true, when I found this game around winter of 2009, I didn't go in school for 3 days, i was fooling "sick" because I couldn't get off this game

I found so many good friends here, I have been in many factions, this is awesome community, and I am sad this is going to end :(
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2013, 01:18:26 am »

I dont want to be forced to play tlamk2, I don't like it in any way, 2238 is so much more better, all mechanics, and every update was better and better
I confess, I quit the game early on. Too much stress, from PK’ers and no power armor. I did TRY TLA, but I hated it from the first log in, and am trying to figure out hwo to delete myself. It sucks. Seriously.That said…
I found so many good friends here, I have been in many factions, this is awesome community, and I am sad this is going to end :(
As am I.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2013, 02:20:52 am »

Had so many friends and also enjoyed the Roleplay i did in small amounts with them
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2013, 10:29:35 am »

i think everyone here needs to stop crying about 2238 shutting down. I just dont get why people think TLA is a bad server, its one of the best servers i have ever played that got me hooked in the fonline games with Devs actually *helping* the players and the community. Say what u want, but player statistics never lie. And players will always play on the best server. 2238 is a great server, but alot of players dont understand that this server never attracted persistent players and that is the problem. Sure there are people with their own personal opinion that 2238 was the best, but then again there are players that think otherwise. All im reading in this forum are biased opinions(not personal) and whining that TLA is awful. IF 2238 was a better server, why is it closing? Personally i agree 2238 has so much potential to be a better server, but talking about it gets you nowhere, Devs should always take time regardless and talk to the community for ideas. After all, good ideas helps improve a server for everyone and i dont see why 2238 devs never do that. I understand they lead important lives outside the server but being a Fonline Dev, you need to have certain responsibilities otherwise people start talking. If some is going to release 2238 V2. count me in! But please... make improvements and dont just ask for donations.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:09 am »

Let's all migrate to Desert Europe, imo it the closest to 2238 experience.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2013, 11:17:12 am »

This is what one of my faction mates said about TLAmk2 (translated from barbarian to engrish):
"Out of curiosity i looked up a few videos, the leveling clac, perks and some items for TLAmk2, and there is no way that I will ever play that garbage.Over there every retard has over 700hp,what the fuck? The weapons are some over exotic small penis compensating spalsh damage mess, qwasi nuclear space thingies and <untranslatable cuss word>.Exp is given out on quests by the 1000s

Taking the fact that the name of the game is "the life after" it has none of the "post apocalyptic" feel.They stuffed in a shitload of new weapons and useless doo hickeys with hitpoints reaching the skies so idiots can shoot at eachother all day long.The game is made especially for PvP 12 year old kids."
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2013, 01:39:53 pm »

This is what one of my faction mates said about TLAmk2 (translated from barbarian to engrish):
"Out of curiosity i looked up a few videos, the leveling clac, perks and some items for TLAmk2, and there is no way that I will ever play that garbage.Over there every retard has over 700hp,what the fuck? The weapons are some over exotic small penis compensating spalsh damage mess, qwasi nuclear space thingies and <untranslatable cuss word>.Exp is given out on quests by the 1000s

Taking the fact that the name of the game is "the life after" it has none of the "post apocalyptic" feel.They stuffed in a shitload of new weapons and useless doo hickeys with hitpoints reaching the skies so idiots can shoot at eachother all day long.The game is made especially for PvP 12 year old kids."
Say what you want, but player statistics do not lie. TLAMK2 has upwards of 350 players on at peak times.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2013, 01:47:58 pm »

Eat shit - billions of flies can`t be wrong.

I Tried TLA, difrences are too huge to get used to them quickly, i`m not saying its a bad server just its offer not that kind of experiences i`m looking for. I`ll try DE next when it will be available.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2013, 02:55:51 pm »

im speaking from personal opinion, sure talk about how bad the server all you like but its still your own opinion. everything has its flaws, sure 2238 and tlamk2 isnt perfect to meet everyones standards but thats just how it is. So what if there are kids playing the game, its not harming anybody( we were once kids ). If someone is entertained by a specific game, let them be! Whats it to you? i dont know why im typing all this... its just pure common sense. Would you like it if you were playing a specific game that you love and people are flaming you for it just because they hate it? 2238 was my very first fonline server and playing with mates was very fun indeed. and i will always remember the good times :) P.S if you decide to host your very own 2238 server ill join immediately :) respect*
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2013, 03:07:51 pm »

It doesnt matter what fonline server i play on. i will always get 300+ ping regardless >< the only time i had perfect ping was on fonline australia but it closed not long after it opened :( and not many players unfortunately.
A while ago My mates and i were saying that we could go on a trip to europe and experience 2238 with very low ping hahaah. And why do i prefer TLA over 2238? one mighty reason only, better ping for my mates and i.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2013, 03:33:44 pm »

im speaking from personal opinion, sure talk about how bad the server all you like but its still your own opinion. everything has its flaws, sure 2238 and tlamk2 isnt perfect to meet everyones standards but thats just how it is. So what if there are kids playing the game, its not harming anybody( we were once kids ). If someone is entertained by a specific game, let them be! Whats it to you? i dont know why im typing all this... its just pure common sense. Would you like it if you were playing a specific game that you love and people are flaming you for it just because they hate it? 2238 was my very first fonline server and playing with mates was very fun indeed. and i will always remember the good times :) P.S if you decide to host your very own 2238 server ill join immediately :) respect*
You contradict your own words.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 19 queries.