"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 02:02:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: How to get Plasma Torch - TS  (Read 13416 times)

Surf

• это моё.
Re: How to get Plasma Torch - TS
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 08:48:11 pm »

;D

That was beautiful ;P

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 08:51:33 pm »

You forgot pic

Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 08:54:43 pm »

bye bye 2238!

Good Work Devs, i will rly enjoy this
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:59:22 pm by greenthumb »
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 09:02:20 pm »

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 09:04:53 pm by niga_pls »

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: DEV DEFENSE FORCE
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 09:02:37 pm »

u are 1 fukin cheeky rat mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your dev mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with rockits lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil mutie boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum madmaxin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at floaties u lil fukin mutie boy radio me if u got da balls cheeky pigrat see if u can step up lil ghoul.

;D

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 09:07:21 pm »

Besides you're the one who's acting like a smartass here, your game is basically dead, it's your fault and yet you still try talking from the position of power and authority. It's laughable, but it used to work a year ago because 2238 had no competition. Right now there's TLA, it's still laughable and nobody's going to buy into that "I'm smarter and I know better because I'm a dev" crap, so just stop trying.
I think you tried to read too much between the lines in my post. I didn't mean it that I am smarter than you... What i really meant was, that you don't see inside the 2238 development and yet you treat your opinions about it as facts.
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 09:12:08 pm »

2238 forum is ultimate.No dead game has better community than this one,forum is alive,everything else is dead or dying.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Nice_Boat

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 09:20:16 pm »

I think you tried to read too much between the lines in my post. I didn't mean it that I am smarter than you... What i really meant was, that you don't see inside the 2238 development and yet you treat your opinions about it as facts.

I think that neither Kilgore nor me is all that interested, basically the changes fit Jovanka's modus operandi and if they indeed were introduced by someone else than that person outjovanka'd Jovanka, which means that person is bad and should feel bad. Either way you're all to blame for not pointing out how much they sucked during the testing process. Besides, the arrogant/aggressive behavior you all seem to assume once people start pointing fingers and demanding answers is not really helping you... I mean Wipe is basically asking for some hardcore trolling with the stuff she's posted since it became obvious that the ship is sinking.

Seriously guys, get your shit together because nothing's as pathetic as a developer acting like an angry teenage boy. Either ignore the players and keep building the hipster server that about 10 people want to play or bring back the old and liked gameplay mechanics and stop messing around with this stuff because you clearly aren't up to the task. Throwing tantrums and talking smack about people who care about "your" game enough to stick around is like the worst thing you can do.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 09:22:26 pm by Nice_Boat »

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 09:32:33 pm »

and do us all a favor, grow some balls and admit you fucked up. big-time.
And even if - so what? We're just humans (at least most of us :P). We do what we like/love for nothing, not even a silly "thanks". At least i stopped to work for players and do things i do for the game itself. Tiny, yet so huge difference.

Anyway, we have a full right to screw up, we have full right to make bigger or smaller mistakes. That's how this shit works, either you do something good or bad. Nothing is hardcoded, especially in mmo. Yea, there are things which are are broken, there are things which does not work as intended - again, so what? You expected bigcompany product from a small team of few folks with bit too much of free time? Fuck, man... We will do what we must. But we do it for Aiur. Not you.
Did we fucked up? Can't say, so far i see only little bitches across whole forum spamming same old thing. I'd start to worry when i see specific events among team, not typical bullshit across the forum. I'm not going anywhere, i still have a few things to do before i could say "that's all folks". Afaik few other people among the staff too, and ideas are growing faster than their implementation - what's natural here. Keep reading and posting how 2238 is dead if it makes you happy, we're not going anywhere.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 09:38:34 pm »

And even if - so what? We're just humans (at least most of us :P). We do what we like/love for nothing, not even a silly "thanks". At least i stopped to work for players and do things i do for the game itself. Tiny, yet so huge difference.

Anyway, we have a full right to screw up, we have full right to make bigger or smaller mistakes. That's how this shit works, either you do something good or bad. Nothing is hardcoded, especially in mmo. Yea, there are things which are are broken, there are things which does not work as intended - again, so what? You expected bigcompany product from a small team of few folks with bit too much of free time? Fuck, man... We will do what we must. But we do it for Aiur. Not you.
Did we fucked up? Can't say, so far i see only little bitches across whole forum spamming same old thing. I'd start to worry when i see specific events among team, not typical bullshit across the forum. I'm not going anywhere, i still have a few things to do before i could say "that's all folks". Afaik few other people among the staff too, and ideas are growing faster than their implementation - what's natural here. Keep reading and posting how 2238 is dead if it makes you happy, we're not going anywhere.
That's quite true, but why won't get any answers of what's now happening in the staff, what's are you planning, or what are you doing at the moment, and why some features have been deleted, instead being repaired?
Just those questions, and I guess those "little" whiny bitches will go off.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 09:40:06 pm by Tomowolf »
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 09:44:04 pm »

Anyway, we have a full right to screw up,

just like you have a full right to insult the remaining 40 players on the server. if you don't want critique and/or people's opinions just say so and stop wasting everyone's time.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 09:48:49 pm »

just like you have a full right to insult the remaining 40 players on the server. if you don't want critique and/or people's opinions just say so and stop wasting everyone's time.

Its too late to be nice, dope, it was planned to make you quit this way and it will be added to next changelog also, just go...

Nice_Boat

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 09:54:10 pm »

Keep reading and posting how 2238 is dead if it makes you happy, we're not going anywhere.

You keep acting as if that was your decision to make, but you're so wrong it almost physically pains me each time a dev blurts out this bullshit. The players make that call. Right now, your mistakes are pushing this game into obscurity.

Yeah, you can act cool and pretend like you don't give a damn... but it would be beneficial for the players, the game and even for you if you finally started listening to what people have been asking for for years.

But then again yeah, you're probably going to ignore this advice and continue building that amazing awesome hipster server 5 guys will like, whatever - it's your wasted effort, not mine. It's a shame the work of scypior, Solar, ghosthack etc. will be lost due to this kind of attitude, but then again people have already had their fun, so the old guard is probably going to be fondly remembered. You guys? Not so much I guess, but getting pissed and flaming people is not the correct course of action if you want to change that.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 10:00:38 pm »

Its too late to be nice, dope, it was planned to make you quit this way and it will be added to next changelog also, just go...

i know you have a boner about me leaving, but i really don't care about it. you're just a nobody that enjoys pounding rocks and killing npc's 24/7 and playing a multiplayer game in singleplayer mode. have fun playing with yourself, some people got other stuff to do than grind.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.