"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 10:55:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132489 times)

Re: The End
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2013, 09:17:51 pm »

Pfff, Its hard to say good bye to the best game ive ever played. You gave me the chance of playing my favourite game again, with new features and accompanied, for that I wish you the best, Devs and community, things were wrong this season, but i always had the hope that you would wipe and all would improve. Bad news... good luck.
Id like to join any other server (but tla), ill be looking for something cool in the forum

P.S. To all those people who masturbated thinking about Tla and trolled us here saying shit. Gtfo, I wish your computer screen explode in your face and kill you all while reading this. All the issues this game had, could be summarized in bad dev-player communication. The rest of the game was fucking great.
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2013, 09:18:21 pm »

Such a sad moment...

Thanks for the years of entertainment. I hope, pray (and spray), beg someone will continue this project.

Anywho... hope to meet some of the players I met here in other games.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2013, 09:19:45 pm »

Can we also keep the General Discussion and off topic subforum alive?
We want to keep all 2238-related boards archived, and available to view on new forum. That way or another it will still be possible to jump in the history.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:46 pm »

Anyone else got reminded of Professor Chaos from South Park while reading this post? Sounds pretty much like him.

Looking at the amount of evil in his actions, I am pretty certain that it is Professor Chaos.
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »

On Sunday, June 23rd 2013, the FOnline: 2238 server will be shut down. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

THANK YOU JOVANKAB. you can now shovel shit in peace :) and dig graves too ! :) :) :)

We definitely would love to have as many people as possible during these very moments and, of course, during the last days of 2238.

stop these lies. you dont care about players. that was stated many times.

We would like to thank the players who supported us with their suggestions, bug reports, patches and content. Special thanks to all wiki editors, moderators and game masters.

made my day. you never cared about player suggestions, bugs that they reported and other stuff.

Last but not least, we would like to thank all our donors, who helped us to keep the 2238 server running for so long! Without you, the last 4 years wouldn't have been the same.
the only true sentence. how nice of you.

That's all folks, have fun in the last days of 2238!
whaat.... WE CAN? WE CAN HAVE FUN? OH THANK YOU WE CAN FINALLY HAVE FUN IN GAME AFTER 4 YEARS AND WHEN ITS ONLINE LAST DAYS. i cant handle my happiness.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2013, 09:22:40 pm »

so sad...

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2013, 09:27:26 pm »

There are many other games around web, you just need find them.
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2013, 09:29:23 pm »

THANK YOU JOVANKAB. you can now shovel shit in peace :) and dig graves too ! :) :) :)

stop these lies. you dont care about players. that was stated many times.

made my day. you never cared about player suggestions, bugs that they reported and other stuff.

the only true sentence. how nice of you.

whaat.... WE CAN? WE CAN HAVE FUN? OH THANK YOU WE CAN FINALLY HAVE FUN IN GAME AFTER 4 YEARS AND WHEN ITS ONLINE LAST DAYS. i cant handle my happiness.

That is exactly what I mean. Who wants to make a game for such players..
Well, even that will now come to an end.
Good riddance
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:40:17 pm by BLDYMSS »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »

It's funny, considering how often we changed certain game mechanics based on player suggestions and that our closed bugs board has nearly 1800 closed threads + the stuff in trac and all that. But hey, let's ignore facts, who cares. :>

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2013, 09:34:41 pm »

More free time, woohoo!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd5SXN-YDc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gd5SXN-YDc</a>
Innocence proves nothing

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2013, 09:38:04 pm »

If fonline dies completely i think we should mass migrate on to hello kitty servers and start complaining in their forums about tc being shit.

avv

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:53 pm »

This comic was made some months ago and left unpublished. However this moment seems fitting to show it.
part1
part2

See you guys in the 23rd june party.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2013, 09:43:37 pm »

Manly tears had been shed :'(

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2013, 09:44:09 pm »

This comic was made some months ago and left unpublished. However this moment seems fitting to show it.
part1
part2

See you guys in the 23rd june party.

I think I just shed a single tear....

:'(

I will miss these awesome comics

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2013, 09:44:24 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 42

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 23 queries.