"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 07:50:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Random PvP ideas (split from PVP Screens and Movies)  (Read 6225 times)

JovankaB

Re: Random PvP ideas (split from PVP Screens and Movies)
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 08:58:52 am »

I cleaned it up a bit. Let's get back to topic, which is "random PvP ideas" :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:02:39 am by JovankaB »

avv

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 09:36:03 am »

The whole thing that makes fonline interesting is open and unexpected pvp in unsafe locations, not some arena. It's just we got too many of those locations and making new ones definitely won't help.

If it's about random pvp suggestions, then I'll suggest this:
You can see from worldmap if a location has people inside. Hover mouse over it and you will receive information about how many players are inside. This will help with finding other players so that you can roleplay, trade and craft with them easier.
To help the guys inside, they will always be given information where other players spawn and where they exit. In addition they can always know how many players are on worldmap over the town by checking some menu.

The message would be relayed to their pip boy or some other screen like this: "roleplayer1996 appeared in south" or "turbololz left from east side". This will help dramatically in one key issue gameplay has had for a long time. It's the importance of spawning in right place at right time and that hinders the gameplay a lot. Actually it will turn the whole settings upside down for the favour of those who are already inside a location.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 10:01:05 am »

True. 1h of Stealing and i Have 300ss 20k 5mm ap and 14k mfc  yes yes crafting is much better!
True. 1h of Stealing and i Have 300ss 20k 5mm ap and 14k mfc :) yes yes crafting is much better!
Well you are like third person who told me it was possible to steal such huge quantities in very short time, but from my personal experience i wasnt ever able to steal more than 150 ss per hour, no matter if i was using merc leader for searching encounters or not,also thats in case i was stealing SS only(not 5mm ap). Another problem was about failing stealing, which make you lost stuff on yourself and prevent you stealing from current NPC faction for 1 day. Maybe its me who is wrong, but i still dont know, how it was possible to steal such gorgeous amounts in so short time.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 12:49:39 pm »

True. 1h of Stealing and i Have 300ss 20k 5mm ap and 14k mfc  yes yes crafting is much better!Well you are like third person who told me it was possible to steal such huge quantities in very short time, but from my personal experience i wasnt ever able to steal more than 150 ss per hour, no matter if i was using merc leader for searching encounters or not,also thats in case i was stealing SS only(not 5mm ap). Another problem was about failing stealing, which make you lost stuff on yourself and prevent you stealing from current NPC faction for 1 day. Maybe its me who is wrong, but i still dont know, how it was possible to steal such gorgeous amounts in so short time.
He has grown so attached to the "feature" that now he has started to make up magical stories about it.
Some odd version of the Stokholm syndrome.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.