"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:28:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Public Trapper Camp near NCR.  (Read 3753 times)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: Public Trapper Camp near NCR.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 01:36:00 pm »

The 'main point' is to troll everyone in NCR, while he faps over his terminal. This is a serious cock move, adding everyone to it. And you did happen to put it near an important landmark for me, my trapper camp. Can we seriously get a way to remove ourselves, because this is just totally dumb shit.

Oh Yeah, don't take your leader alt to NCR when he is around, he will add this useless shit to your character as well. Such an arrogant prick...
Don't you think you are being a little harsh over this?
I get it he is overkilling it a bit but you must remember he didn't do it to harm you in any way.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 01:39:54 pm »

Not really, he is obliviously trolling. It's stupid, and people should be aware of his shit. He is refusing to remove it from people's maps, so he is harming people.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 01:43:10 pm by BenKain »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 01:41:39 pm »

Not really, he is obliviously trolling. It's stupid, and people should be aware of his shit. He is refusing to remove it from people's maps, so he his harming people.
Oh I didn't know :(

avv

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 01:47:33 pm »

Not really, he is obliviously trolling. It's stupid, and people should be aware of his shit. He is refusing to remove it from people's maps, so he is harming people.

Excuse me? Anyone can remove it from their own maps by themselves.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 01:51:22 pm »

The 'main point' is to troll everyone in NCR, while he faps over his terminal.

You forgot to mention my gray suit, my white persian cat sitting on my lap while I pet it my eye patch and my badass chair.

As I said...

Yes, the "main" point of the trapper camp is to be some sort of Reno closer to NCR for more random nub activity.

I can't really control people parking cars and such, I just recommend they look twice before doing anything on the trapper camp near NCR quarry.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 01:59:03 pm »

Excuse me? Anyone can remove it from their own maps by themselves.

How is that Avv? I would really like to know, because this shit it annoying as piss. With the new system, you can't just die there and leave, and he has people set as friends, so they can not choose to leave. If there is a way I am missing, pllleeeaaasseee tell me.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 02:48:20 pm »

Until an appropriate update, only solution i see is requesthelp (or other communication systems if gm aren't online)

I won't say the intent of brujah actions  is bad, but the result is here. It is possible to force people to see bases they don't want to see, and prevent them to refuse that access.
For now:
- You can't refuse friendship.
- You need to be member to access computer. (if you are already member of your own faction, you need to quit, in order to accept invitation, then quit that new factionà
- The access of the computer may be crowded by PKs or hostiles npcs.

There should be a command like "revoke friendship/membership with faction x".
Or make than action needing a radio, so it remains RP.

Only for quitting membership/friendship of some factions.
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 04:40:53 pm »

just dont fucking go there and stop crying. who the hell enters such suspicious places with anything valuable in inv?
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 08:38:49 pm »

Would you say the same if some troll gang add you as friend in like 50 bases, with 25 right on your own base locations ?
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 01:37:45 pm »

Would you say the same if some troll gang add you as friend in like 50 bases, with 25 right on your own base locations ?

It's actually only one base, and I did my best to keep it away from any obvious tent/base spots while trying to keep it close to NCR.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 05:29:07 pm »

haha, benkain vs brujah, now I've seen almost everything !

Good idea :) thx
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 08:45:37 pm »

This is nothing new (since session start?), the difference is that now even dying inside those bases will not remove there locations, but yeah, its an abusable feature that should be looked into. Your scenario is totally possible and im counting on some of us to prove it in the near future.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 06:40:57 am »

Base still working, send me PM with all your alts if you want access.

Also... You will notice this trapper camp is slightly different than regular ones ;)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.