"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 08:35:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: who thinks im right and agrees?  (Read 7813 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: who thinks im right and agrees?
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2013, 12:57:42 am »

You lick anus like lolipop.
Lolipop doesn't lick anuses :(.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2013, 12:58:56 am »

Dude, first thing: Alts to compete in what? What's the goal in game? To hoard all the stuff? To rule wasteland(vedaras, we know you're the king)? To get all rares? And for what, if all stuff got to be erased from time to time.
I'm not using the "beta" word, because It seems to make angry all people around, but it's true - this is indie project made by hipster developers which add updates when they want and when it's done by their will, not for players, and not by players will, so basically people just don't have a voice there.
Second thing: They don't like community for it's behaviour, it was stated somewhere that there's no plain concept, or just line of ideas that needs to be implemented, also community is bitching EVERY feature - remember influence?,new gathering system?blueprints? Yes, players got right to bitch those features because all of em were bugged and were made like on knee or while doing a big goo in toilet, just fast enough to be usable in small percentage, but usable.
That's the minus point for the DEVs, adding crippled ideas to the game, but if they wouldn't even add those, we would have to play on other servers.
gm plox.

then they should lock the whole forum and close down the irc channel if they don't want people stating their opinions.

players bitching about EVERY feature? players are bitching about BAD features or BADLY IMPLEMENTED features. if they want players to stop bitching, maybe they should stop making updates behind players' backs then?

I don't know what's there else to do, I won't talk about endgame features, because it's mmo and you have choice to do anything there if you can.

dude, WHAT CHOICES? gimme some choices that are even half as good as PVP and i will embrace them.
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 01:04:10 am »

I don't know why people are under the impression that Jovanka made all the changes in past few changelogs? The fact that she posted the topics ain't any proof.

Might be because we have some fairies who spied a lil bit early in jovanka's early development process, and some of those changes are just in her fashion. Also compare the changelogs to several of her posts, she never disguises her opinion. Actually a noble trait, but for us it foretells damnation.

I'm just wondering what happened to people like Scypior and Atom in the dev team.
No clue, sadly. If I knew they went AWOL long ago, I wouldn't have wasted my time in this game 2012 on reading shit from guys like that tomowolf . Now all I have left is tasty forum, a nice compensation.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

Tomowolf

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2013, 01:06:01 am »

then they should lock the whole forum and close down the irc channel.
~deleteself password
players bitching about EVERY feature? players are bitching about BAD features or BADLY IMPLEMENTED features. if they want players to stop bitching, maybe they should stop making updates behind players' backs then?
Yes, bitching about every feature, but the fact is they're badly implemented (Quest from Gun Runners, where you cannot loot npcs from their weapons, just lol)(blueprints - another alt)(thieves --> doctors, so new alts).
You still didn't understand that if they didn't start to tell players what they're doing, they won't write it officially ever, or no sonner than ever.
dude, WHAT CHOICES? gimme some choices that are even half as good as PVP and i will embrace them.
I'm not there to put marks on choices, you can do the shitty pve, or making crappy quests in which you get 200 exp and flower. You can also try crafting, but none of this gives you xp, so you take gatling and go grind on centaurs and floaters, but I guess it gonna be changed "soon" and we'll have to grind like old days on crafting cigs or healing powder.
PVP's good but the TC is just broken for me, and many other players that want to try to join it while session had it's start over year ago, and basically we got 2 big ape factions which won't allow you to take banana.
Other kinds of PVP are broken for me - TB pvp is shit(not even talking about encounters closing, but those were "traps" and considered by DEVs and GMs as abuse), if you don't have proper alt, you die, or if you don't even have 150~~ hps and armor, you die due to one burst from tier 1 bg or gatling burst.
One vs one in real time depends on if you're on troll alt with AC and jinxed, that makes your enemy and his weapon destroyed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 01:08:15 am by Tomowolf »
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2013, 01:12:10 am »

Yes, bitching about every feature, but the fact is they're badly implemented (Quest from Gun Runners, where you cannot loot npcs from their weapons, just lol)(blueprints - another alt)(thieves --> doctors, so new alts).
ok so now you ADMIT they're badly implemented. contradicting yourself here? and you want people not to bitch about badly implemented features.

You still didn't understand that if they didn't start to tell players what they're doing, they won't write it officially ever, or no sonner than ever.
who are you? the devs' spokesperson? a dev told you they aren't gonna tell players anything or you like talking out your ass?

I'm not there to put marks on choices,
you're not here to put marks on choices because there AREN'T any choices

Other kinds of PVP are broken for me - TB pvp is shit, if you don't have proper alt, you die
wait, TB pvp is shit because you die if you don't have a proper alt? then i would say RT pvp is shit too because you die fast without a proper alt. TB pvp is pure strategy.

Tomowolf

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2013, 01:14:40 am »

who are you? the devs' spokesperson? a dev told you they aren't gonna tell players anything or you like talking out your ass?
Yes, they give me abusable trees in bases and free broc and xander for posting shit on forums.

I have nothing more to say, I'm just bored with stuff to explain people that thair anger won't do anything about DEVs who doesn't even care about those little "we want!" on forum.
h

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2013, 01:15:38 am »

I have nothing more to say,

you had nothing useful to say in the first place.
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2013, 01:30:22 am »

Now we finally talkin !
I'm not using the "beta" word, because It seems to make angry all people around, but it's true - this is indie project made by hipster developers which add updates when they want and when it's done by their will, not for players, and not by players will, so basically people just don't have a voice there.
Second thing: They don't like community for it's behaviour, it was stated somewhere that there's no plain concept, or just line of ideas that needs to be implemented, also community is bitching EVERY feature - remember influence?,new gathering system?blueprints? Yes, players got right to bitch those features because all of em were bugged and were made like on knee or while doing a big goo in toilet, just fast enough to be usable in small percentage, but usable.
That's the minus point for the DEVs, adding crippled ideas to the game, but if they wouldn't even add those, we would have to play on other servers.
Yes, It isn't pure PVP, because it's also crippled for majority of players, only veterans know how to win, and get their TC reward(which is just sad, not funny).

Then change the "for players , by players" lie. If it's their game and they feel hurted by the communities feedback, they MIGHT do something wrong. If you throw a stone through a window cuz you don't give a shit, expect it to break.
At least statistically seen, if <90% of players say something is shit, then it's MOST likely shit, or you telling me now math is being wrong here. Don't expect people to treat you nicely if they state some criticism and get swiftly put into the "cryer" category with the real assholes, from which point on they give up just tell you "XYZ IS SHIT"

Beta doesn't justify the degradation of a relatively fun and nicely playable game (again judging from a statistical point and the majority's opinion) into some hardcore crap. What do you think about this. Some games stay in Beta forever but are good and still playable. And I don't count grinder autists or masochists with too much free time to be "players".

Veterans have knowledge, hard earned knowledge over weeks and months and sometimes years. Knowledge is the ONLY thing that remains after wipes. Is that what you consider as "not fair"? You know, they earned the knowledge, through persistent playing and fighting, not because someone dropped them free shit in NCR or put a tree with endless fruits into their base. That knowledge is the only thing that persists after wipe. WHY is that not fair ? Or less fair then a tree with endless fruits.
IT. IS. A. GAME.
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2013, 01:46:52 am »

Grim, Deputy kid, Jacky, all in one topic spreading their smartness.

Popcorn will not be enough ...
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2013, 01:55:16 am »

62 players online?

Excellent, I love personal space.
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2013, 02:00:37 am »

I dont think I've ever seen a bigger bunch whining little bitches in my life. Ever since this server had a thread on NMA there has been post after post of just crap. I stopped playing this after the wipe before last and check on this server to see how things are going. Do you know whats changed? NOTHING. All you see is miles and miles of the same shit thread title and the same shit posts. Rewording the same shit doesnt turn it into something constructive. You should all consider yourselves lucky that 2238 isnt dead because then you would all have to sit and yell at your keyboards instead of sharing all these wonderful gems of wisdom with the world.

I'm going to set a precedent on this forum and offer up something that might actually help this server. I vote to create a section for bullshit posts like these. We can call it Hell and set right it next to the junk section. All of you who come here and play for nothing, contribute nothing, and then have the nerve to say shit about dev's as if they owed you anything can have your own personal NCR to sit and shit talk all day long. It's impossible to read almost any thread on this forum without running into this bullshit. So I guess I do actually have one complaint. Whoever is in charge of monitoring these threads might want to take a more active role in cleaning them up because reading anything useful is next to impossible with all this garbage being tossed around.   
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2013, 02:41:40 am »

I m disappointed there haven t been more people speaking up for Jovanka or other Devs.
whatever u boys think u re doing, it s not helping the server too much. demonizing specific people who, good or bad choices, have been working for no money and a whole lot of grief, and then complaining they don t have the initiative to come to u to discuss the server s future? have u ever considered that whining and pointing fingers kinda gets in the way of a real dialogue?

what do u know about Jovanka s competence? as someone said, she s not there alone. most of u have no idea of who Devs and GMs are, or of what goes on backstage. and even if Jovanka was the lamest Dev ever, if u tried to help her (and other Devs) how do u know she wouldn t be up to the job? but have u ever properly tried? (no, this kind of talk doesn t count.)

the whole point is: u are justified to talk like this, AFTER u ve tried speaking reasonably to Jovanka (or Devs in general).

so my proposal, not to u, but to Jovanka and Devs, is maybe to contact at least big, veteran gangs, and have them pick a representative or 2 so that u could all talk in someone s Mumble/TS/whatever. from my experience with our players, they are usually nicer when talking than when posting here. and i think most have very valid points to make. and i think it does need to be done.
also, i don t know if online advertising has been done enough. no need to explain the potential of good advertising. players can help a lot with this (once they feel it s worth it).

and yeah, i d be pretty sad if this server died or lost any more people, but also i m very grateful (key word here, boys) that it even exists.
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2013, 02:47:39 am »

Rewording the same shit doesnt turn it into something constructive. You should all consider yourselves lucky that 2238 isnt dead because then you would all have to sit and yell at your keyboards instead of sharing all these wonderful gems of wisdom with the world.
That's the reason why I "play" on this forum, it's greater fun then this so called "game".

If you want something constructive, read the posts and points I have made ages ago before I have been started to be treat like shit out of a sudden that deserves nothing but emotional gibberish bullshit, impoliteness and rude answers like "wasteland is harsh", and that WAS when I used to be quite constructive, reasonable and not showing my cynical hatred towards you spineless GM/DEV cronies. Get some guts

All of you who come here and play for nothing, contribute nothing, and then have the nerve to say shit about dev's as if they owed you anything can have your own personal NCR to sit and shit talk all day long.
They owe me the fucking time I've wasted on their shit expecting, hoping and believing in their work while getting shitty answers from DEV/GM pooholelickers like you and other clowns on trivial questions like "This is not so great, should I quit temporary or will it be fixed soon?" , answers like "soon" or "they have a life too" or "gtfo if you don't like it" as if you walking trashcans were even asked.
Fine, then tell me you won't do shit anymore for months, then I quit for the meantime and use my time on something constructive. Cuz I like this game, but if it's unplayable I rather wait before letting myself think it is garbage.
I actually liked this shitty mess pre wipe.  It's hard to believe today, judging from all the months of failed expectations (due to stubbornness) and disappointments, but I really did.

They could have told people where this goes, thats all. That's our right to know . If you don't think so, don't wonder why people become upset or cry or flame or FUCKING TELL YOU THIS SUCKS cause you gave them ALL rights for it, mostly because of your fucking dev defending where it wasn't even asked for. Instead it was preferred to abandon this and leave people in the dark. And some clowns telling us it's "their game", they can "do what their want". DO it on a private server then, like what lisac might have finally done. Months after, random GM's were appointed DEV's. Ok not so random, but not people who have a direction or actual plan, rather random ideas do not even stick to the rotator's initial vision. And the result is... well look at the playerbase and the insane forum uproar, most people don't even bother writing anymore. Where's T888 for example ? Lost in progress, even that guy found a favorable alternative to his favorite hobby, looking like a no lifer on forum. Did you see BBS/TNB capping some shit in the last days ? That proves a lot.

That's actually stuff I wanted to write for a long time, but FINALLY the killing blow came and I felt like it was time . This game is deteriorating into a ~50  (optimistic evaluation) people server at peak times, and finally even the last veterans gradually find out that dev's give a shit about their most loyal players and rather suit their own needs.  The message has finally touched the mind. I hope you will have fun with you and mayk and kitty and tomowolf being the last ones rotting on the server, jovanka. Nobody to troll, nobody else to ban or show off your "GREAT" authority.
Cya, and thanks for nothing, no respect4shit and happy rotting at this foul corpse.

PS. BTW Its not jovanka fault herself which makes this crappy, it's her stubbornness and biased view.  Not that I care anymore, I said everything and want to see you all suffering and tearful :)  Not sorry for going T888 on you
IT. IS. A. GAME.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 22 queries.