"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:29:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Copy Stranded Rust...  (Read 955 times)

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Copy Stranded Rust...
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:47:47 am »

Copy the code and paste it as a new quest in San Fran, change location. Swap critters and loot for different loot and critters. Remove machine and machine parts so steam cannot be fixed, but remove boxes that block other hallway. Bingo, another quest.

Do it again in LA. This time swap outside dock image for non-stranded ship moored to dock by ropes. Make ship repairable and operable, limited to coast (to avoid your developer island). Players can keep ship and use as slow, mobile base.

Stranded Rust is a fun quest and many players have commented. Add tons more content to this game like good quality quests and watch popularity soar.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Re: Copy Stranded Rust...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:14 am »

I defiantly +1. Stranded rust is a great quest, and a moveable base would be ssoooo awesome.
Re: Copy Stranded Rust...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:54:19 am »

For San Fran this makes a lot of sense as a new quest; not so sure about LA since Adytum seems to be more of a junker than a seafaring culture. It's good to have new content but you don't want to have too much of the same. +1 for quest in San Fran.

Edit: For L.A., if it must be seafaring, I would like a quest to spawn a warehouse base with a dock attached ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:03:23 am by Giftless »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 26 queries.