"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 09:41:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Who do you think are the nicest players you've ever met?  (Read 13752 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: Who do you think are the nicest players you've ever met?
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2013, 08:59:47 pm »

saying "i will not persuade you", but INSISTING with this pathetic white-knight attitude to justify a boring, predictable POST-APOC game? i kill you, strike me, hunt me down. that's how it goes, in case you haven't learned that in your months of playing.

the only egocentric person is you, because you are IMPOSING me a playstyle.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:03:12 pm by DeputyDope »

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2013, 09:05:27 pm »

If you are going to attack people, why are you trolling a "White-Knight" IRC channel? I think we found our spy guys...
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2013, 10:11:26 pm »

True APK's are mythical beings, like unicorns and elves. For me APKs are misguided people RPing nazis, thinking they are having "righteousness" and some twisted ideals they deem to be "THE truth" on their side. Guess what, if you want to become that fantautistic APK, never shoot players and don't come with your "fairness" bullshit excuses, this game ain't fair, neither in TC nor anywhere. Help your bluesuits if you're so generous, but don't brag about it what a GREAT welldoer you are. I helped some newbs too and never bragged on forum or anywhere about it, some turned out to be ungrateful bastard eventually, but w/e, an APK shouldn't mind. I could tell you thousand points why you are a daydreamer and discuss this out politely but.....
ahh  drop it, keep chasing the unicorns .

Considering NPCs do not have consciousness, its not important what is their role. I was playing with our faction newcomers to learn some farming methods. Its 2 sided fun, but we were cooperating not competing. I iam just sad you are in such lack of common sense.[/spoiler]
]

What ?!?!?! PCs  have a consciousness ? Now you've blown me...

More lulzy stuff by great philosopher and ex GN13 pro (Take care ! He already plays for 9 months!) :

"Egocentric craptrap, apologyzing PK behaviour, explaining how anything related to others is not important, ignorance to arguments"

I didn't know a game needs apologizes. Neither do PK's do, the only people finding alleged justifications for their crimes are you "anti" player killers.
 I think somebody just value their ingame bubu more then real life without thinking what this might look like in practice. Anyway, found a new signature, thanks.

Edit : Uhh forgot about the topic , haha
Dukestator N. 1 ! And mabus :)
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2013, 10:16:21 pm »

So back to topic. For me zuhardu aka krakilla for teaching me how to make good builds and for kicking my sorry ass plenty of times in tb fights.
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2013, 12:02:01 am »

This is just one example:

This isn't an example of whatsoever. This is a statement. A statement like "Yeah, i'm killing bluesuits for fun" (nothing wrong so for but let us skip to the next scene..) and "Man, my e-penis grow like shit! I am the best within my TurnBased Encounter Trap! I keeeled those blues for sure!"

Sorry but this screen just proofs your childish behaviour, cowboy!

avv

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2013, 02:30:09 am »

True APK's are mythical beings, like unicorns and elves.

I'd say true pks are mythical beings too. Many people who say they are pks stray from their role occasionally by not shooting people when they could or even help nuubs. That's equally bad crime as if antipk killed a guy who wasn't in his blacklist.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2013, 02:39:10 am »

Back on topic, nicest people I met was Ahbobsaget, who taught me the art of making people die, Aryan and Docan for showing me how to make viable builds and finally Redeye for showing me the correct way to use things that go boom!
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2013, 02:49:41 am »

Eternauta: 100% of the stuiff ive learned form other players came from him.
The Boss: took a chance on me when I sure as shit wouldn't have taken a chance on HIM.
Michael: but then we go back to the OLD i-play boards; he's the only person in the game i actually TRUST.

Some names have been changed in this posting, but they know who they are.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2013, 10:39:12 am »

So back to topic. For me zuhardu aka krakilla for teaching me how to make good builds and for kicking my sorry ass plenty of times in tb fights.

I think I remember you, mate. We meet a few times while I was farming near NCR, if I am not mistaken. Due to my high seq I was always killing you before you could even shoot and after I gave you some advice about TB builds. You were a good sport and understood that FO is just a game and it was meant to provide fun. That was a few years back, glad to hear you still play the game.

@zuhardu: rly interesting picture, proves alot about your ingame skills, lets hope you ever tried some real PVP.

I've got over 300 screenshoots in PVP winning against full armored players, you would expect me to upload all just to prove a point? I've already seen you mighty skills a few screenshoots back... I only showed that screen because it was fun. Yeah, they were bluesuits, but I don't know how many players did that in one encounter. That comes with months of traping, fails, builds and hours of waiting in a single sesion of playing. What you don't understand is that the people who kick your ass are the people who play better than you. It's that simple. You think that rubbing your tits on another guy's and miming orgasms (to be read "roleplaying") it's ok because you are weak. I think that you play to become the best, to learn from fails, to become better and better with each day. Your FOnline ideea is to gather rocks with your friends while talking about brainless pk's. My ideea is to kill you while doing that.

Sorry but this screen just proofs your childish behaviour, cowboy!

I am sorry, sir. I had no ideea until now that I was suposed to act like a grown man in a computer game. All this time I was thinking I play it for fun and to relax, after a hard day at work, but now you came and opened my eyes. I did wrong! I will never have fun again and I will ask you what shall I do in computer games and on forum, anything just not to be mistaken as a ignorant child. Now, get a life, remove that stick up from your arse and use your brain to understand what games are for. The screen that I posted was for entertaining purpose only, I don't even own a "e-penis" since I am not playing FO anymore. You are the one that is arogant and is making false assumptions over a computer game, cowboy...
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2013, 11:13:37 am »

I am sorry, sir. I had no ideea until now that I was suposed to act like a grown man in a computer game. All this time I was thinking I play it for fun and to relax, after a hard day at work, but now you came and opened my eyes. I did wrong! I will never have fun again and I will ask you what shall I do in computer games and on forum, anything just not to be mistaken as a ignorant child. Now, get a life, remove that stick up from your arse and use your brain to understand what games are for. The screen that I posted was for entertaining purpose only, I don't even own a "e-penis" since I am not playing FO anymore. You are the one that is arogant and is making false assumptions over a computer game, cowboy...

Of course you aren't suppose to act like a grown man in a computer game and i think many players have to work on regular basis (including you and me). What led me to the conclusion of my statement was the combination of:

But I am pretty sure that I killed more players in a single encounter then you killed in total since you are playing FOnline. This is just one example:
+ your picture

Maybe it's just a bad example but the way it was posted it indeed seems as if you think, that killing some bluesuits (in a TB trap even) is a proof of your mighty skills. To be honest, i don't like this sort of rather unfair PvP but i don't judge players for it. I just don't like if such players think they are the thoughest by doing this because actually this sort of killing can be done pretty easy and is no big deal.

But i guess this won't lead anywhere anyway. Therefor i'm sorry if i misinterpreted something here.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2013, 07:08:06 pm »

To be honest, i don't like this sort of rather unfair PvP but i don't judge players for it. .

pvp is not an honest activity. case closed.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:13:00 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2013, 08:00:27 pm »

pvp is not an honest activity. case closed.

-->

...but i don't judge players for it.

And...it wasn't even the point here btw.
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2013, 08:39:12 pm »

Most meaningful names that come to mind:

-LeonTheNorse
-Spotay
-avv (though this one is more neutral nice than good nice)
-Manhoor
-More random people from CoA

@APK rage discussion: APKs need high resistance/high HP builds while doing PVE stuff, since you usually don't shoot first you need enough HP/DR to super stim yourself next turn and go boom chaka laka boom on the evil PeeKays, random PVP such as the ones seen in random encounters or places like mariposa always resumes to who was using the better buid and who was using the mad max wannabe build, dying happens just as killing happens, get over it you people.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.