"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 08, 2024, 11:38:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Who do you think are the nicest players you've ever met?  (Read 13788 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: Who do you think are the nicest players you've ever met?
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2013, 03:56:47 pm »

thank you DeputyDrot, this is the only evidence i needed. Now i have no doubts about you.

i can give you more evidence if you want! btw, what were the doubts about?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 04:01:22 pm by DeputyDope »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2013, 04:19:52 pm »

@zuhardu: rly interesting picture, proves alot about your ingame skills, lets hope you ever tried some real PVP.

@DeputyDope: Iam a modest guy, 1 such material is enough, thank you anyway. Doubts was about your behaviour, which i have not experienced personaly. Now i know i did, and your offer for more evidence is taken like i have alredy seen it.

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2013, 04:38:58 pm »

damn guy whinnes about pvp in pvp game cause he was pwned by some bluesuit with m60 or 16 ap tb ape that was killing bluesuits in mines. THIS GAME IS ABOUT IT, deal with it or roleplay a looser.

greenthumb

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2013, 04:49:41 pm »

@Vilgefortz: PVPer and PKer are a 2 diffrent expresions, with 2 diffrent meanings. The main diffrence is about having fun. While PKing is 1 sided fun, PVPing is fun even for loosers.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2013, 04:58:06 pm »

While PKing is 1 sided fun, PVPing is fun even for loosers.

but you were having 1 sided fun PvE-ing! those poor VC patrols... may they rest in peace!

greenthumb

« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2013, 05:16:38 pm »

DeputyDope i just hope you do realize how irelevant and maybe kiddish-dumb was your last post. If you do not, read more in spoiler.

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:28 pm »

Sadly i must agree with derp dope. I am apk (yeah wtf that means) player but i dont whine how pkers are bad since they are not, its just a game ;P

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2013, 06:00:08 pm »

DeputyDope i just hope you do realize how irelevant and maybe kiddish-dumb was your last post. If you do not, read more in spoiler.

Dope is a nice guy. It's just a game, don't take it so serious.

avv

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2013, 06:08:46 pm »

Being an apk isn't easy because they often get shot first, so they tend to be serious people.

However Greenthumb you will find it out over time that judging others publicly won't help your cause. Eternauta once said that best way to keep up apk playstyle is to stay silent about it.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

greenthumb

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2013, 06:37:31 pm »

@Vilge: when you posted your application you sure have had to confirm you do understand you are applying in APK faction. I would better stay silent about my whine. Thanks for your opinion though, you teached me a lesson.

@Dark: Well i have heard few guys describing him as non compliment worth guy. Sadly i have had same experience with him. Its actualy game which PKs makes broken for many players in many situations. (Nice example is situation on his screen where i was helping newbie farming VC, but we have had to stop it prematurely due his PK act)

@avv: Well, i agree with you. But i rather see another aspect. Being APK is so easy becouse its actualy about not-shooting. When i decided APkness is important for me, i did realized, i will be shot by time to time. Still i want to bring such little sacrifice becouse I will always feel better if i know, i did not prevent players to have fun. Also punishing PKs for their condtraproductive behaviour is kind of fun i can enjoy without compunction.

Since nothing about "this my opinion" has changed with time(and iam active nearly 9months), i doubt it will change in future.
Being silent will actualy not help me, becouse i would might become passive and thus ignoring PKs, or eventualy PK frendly.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2013, 06:54:52 pm »

@Dark: Well i have heard few guys describing him as non compliment worth guy. Sadly i have had same experience with him. Its actualy game which PKs makes broken for many players in many situations. (Nice example is situation on his screen where i was helping newbie farming VC, but we have had to stop it prematurely due his PK act)

need i remind you that it was a 3-4vs1 fight? you were helping some newbie farm VC? were you helping yourself by any chance? only noob in that screen is you, using gatling laser on 140HP character with paper armor, then crying about getting PK'd.

whoever PLAYED with me can confirm that i'm cool (with my friends ofc).

just like you PVP in RT in cities, i PVP on the worldmap. PVP-ing on the worldmap is evil whereas pvp-ing in cities in RT is not evil? i really don't get you.

you wanted to play a boring, predictable game. i broke that routine for a few minutes.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:05:43 pm by DeputyDope »

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2013, 07:31:55 pm »

@Deputy and GT.

You simply met each other in the wrong occasion with opposed purposes. There's nothing to argue about, Dope followed his PK nature and you followed your helping "ideal", no-one of you both did something wrong from my point of view.

greenthumb

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2013, 08:01:56 pm »

@Dope

@Dark: actualy this is not about bad occasion, i know this guy like griefer from others, and its not an accident he did same when he meet me, this is simply unacceptable, no matter point of view.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:04:15 pm by greenthumb »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2013, 08:23:59 pm »

@Dope
you help your faction mates, i help myself to some fine loot. yes, it's whining what you're doing here.

You PVP on worldmap but you are using sneaky bluesuit, who is risking pracitcaly nothing. You focus on getting easy stuff from others,if you think its PVP i ll not persuade you.
Most important is, you are looking for kind of fun which ruins others time, seems you are enjoing it pretty well.
you PVP with your mates thus minimizing the risk also. i don't care if i ruin your crappy VC hunt. (that would have no risk too if it weren't for some random people waltzing in trying to kill you)

Another aspect is that you prevent PVE players to have fun same as (in my opinion "real") PVPers to gather stuff necessary for honest PVP fight.
you have fun in a pvp fight in RT, i have fun on a pvp fight on the world map. again, i don't really give a crap about ruining your "fun".

PVPing in cities (used to call it TownControl) is honest way to compete and improve your fighting skills. Each pending TC is announced to all players on server. So they know they ll become part of fight if they proceed to enter.  TC combat  is designed to be balanced if using sniper,bgunner or even sneaker. This is not any evil, iam sure even guy like you can see the diffrence.
HONEST? how is it honest?

TL;DR version: i don't give a crap if you die like in a random enco. it's my style, you ain't gonna change it. you wanna kill me? tell your "APK" friends to bring better characters. try to outsmart me. get it through your skull that you play a sandbox post-apoc game.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:27:36 pm by DeputyDope »

greenthumb

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2013, 08:51:22 pm »

Egocentric craptrap, apologyzing PK behaviour, explaining how anything related to others is not important, ignorance to arguments.

@Dope
I ll not persuade you
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 23 queries.