"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 08:56:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Remove Hinkley.  (Read 23822 times)

Re: Remove Hinkley.
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2013, 09:09:01 pm »

Yeah remove all content from the game and it will be balanced.

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2013, 09:09:55 pm »

You are pathetic, T-888.
When that's said by a guy who watches MLP then it really has some weight.

Back on topic, removing Hinkley wouldn't make no difference since most of the playerbase seems to ignore it anyway.

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2013, 09:18:19 pm »

When that's said by a guy who watches MLP then it really has some weight.

Back on topic, removing Hinkley wouldn't make no difference since most of the playerbase seems to ignore it anyway.
'You watch MLP, therefore you are automatically skinny and autistic'
That makes sense, now tell me more about how you agree with T-888 and Hinkley removing.

There just isn't any logical reason for Hinkley removing, it won't help anything. I'd like to see this thread closed/locked or just something.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:20:32 pm by Knife_cz »
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2013, 09:24:38 pm »

'You watch MLP, therefore you are automatically skinny and autistic'
It's good that you know your place.

That makes sense, now tell me more about how you agree with T-888 and Hinkley removing.
Indifferent, they could remove it for all I care. I'm certain rest of the player base shares my feelings about the matter, otherwise you wouldn't see only the usual shit posters here.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2013, 09:34:17 pm »

What hasn't been bugged in this game at some point? And whose fault is that?

abuse bugs, then say the game is too easy. hypocrite.

'nuff said.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2013, 11:03:33 pm »

This suggestion is probably not gonna happen. It wouldn't bring anything good ingame, assumption that if hinkley is closed players will move to north towns to do "real" PvP is just wrong.
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2013, 10:03:57 am »

Do you hear the voices too?
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2013, 11:03:33 am »

Hinkley is the best place for very casual players who don't want or can't stay more than an hour on fonline2238.

Everything else is time consuming at some point.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2013, 02:16:05 pm »

Having some kind of entry fee wouldnt hurt.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2013, 03:41:01 pm »

This suggestion is probably not gonna happen. It wouldn't bring anything good ingame, assumption that if hinkley is closed players will move to north towns to do "real" PvP is just wrong.

The assumption that it will consolidate players upon common grounds in the game is undeniably true, which would be a positive effect concerning how few players we have left here. Players would, for example, get used to hanging around Reno instead of alt checking some artificial installation of the game that is in denial with it. The place is completely safe, player receives free equipment and doesn't risk anything, it doesn't cost him anything, he doesn't have to fully participate in any game activities, just that sandbox.

Your loss, if such a feature wouldn't have ever existed, we would never have this conversation and nobody could ever support it for what it is.

Yep it is too hard.

Sure.

But who exactly would join and where? Currently people who go to hinkley are in factions already. Usually I see the entire team of hawks or group of old bbs in hinkley. Don't you get it that people are in hinkley because the enemy has too many troops or the players are tired of the way gameplay flows in general? If there is no hope, there is no action. Sure, you can always fap previews for 2hours and hope enemy makes a mistake but that's not funny anymore.

Those are untrue statements which doesn't apply always to the situations you are presenting, there always is a chance for players consolidate in order to enjoy the game.

They are in that fake arena, not because they have less troops, but because simply that place exists and they don't have to risk anything, or play the game. They might as well go to some Reno with few players, but instead they are playing Hello Kitty Online.

Equality and fairness basically, that's what hinkley offers apart from being able to take drugs there. Could start with deleting gatling laser entirely. It's a textbook example of abused gear.

Alright, why the free equipment there? Fine, the place exists, but why players aren't bringing their own equipment to fight in it? Why should that sandbox be any different apart from the game?

Having some kind of entry fee wouldnt hurt.

Having the ability to actually come with your own equipment and then risk it, in fair conditions like some players here explains would be good a good enough fee, don't you think so?
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2013, 03:58:36 pm »

There is no point in going to hinkley if you come with your own gear.

Do you read yourself sometimes ?
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2013, 04:06:46 pm »

I always re-read what I said.

Why there is no point to come to Hinkley if you bring your own gear?

I didn't even touch this subject previously, so please, do amuse me what you mean by that.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2013, 04:22:24 pm »

if you want hinkley warzone with gear-risking make a distress on channel 0 on a city map.
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2013, 04:55:23 pm »

There's no relevance to anything discussed previously of what you just said.

Hinkley is a warzone, that's the whole point of it, though not sure why players are distributed with free stuff to fight in it. I don't see any charity in the rest of game, so why should that place be one?

Are NCR players distributed with free C4's and plasma nade slaves to stomp on people? No, they are not.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 04:58:48 pm by T-888 »

JovankaB

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2013, 04:59:23 pm »

Hinkley is a warzone, that's the whole point of it

Actually the description of the location says "A recreational area (...) for relaxation and training" and that's the point of it, not "warzone".
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 05:21:38 pm by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.