"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:20:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Make stealing while shopping an agressive action in high protected city's !  (Read 2741 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)

cuz ncr is the shitty town that best exemplifies the community, disagree if you like, but it's painfully true. :'(
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

I am glad that people don't have the same behaviour and gameplay in every city.

Yes, not all do because ...

ncr is the shitty town that best exemplifies the ... ncr noobs

There, fixed.

Suggestion is what?

Doesn't matter, I feel that I agree.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:15:33 am by T-888 »

Rage master

If i will be online i can give u some "wasteland pack" So u can shoot something and die after 2min :)

Sorry I couldn't resist... "Wasteland is Harsh".
experience will teach you when and how do this kind of things.And i obviously agree with the above.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

the underground

• very grumpy bear

Move the trade window when you trade so you can see your character.
Unguarded towns may appear risky, but if you don't trade when the server is the most populated (evenings in Europe) it's not really that dangerous if you do it quickly and don't carry too much.
keep "you" visible at the side of the window. if someone gets too close, hti the escape key and turn around. say hello. they 'might' get the point.

as a point fo courtesty, i try to always ASK if i may approach somene i don't know that well. if they say no i keep my distance. also, when they're talking to a merchant i try to keep a table or something between us.

of course, soem people are just asshats...... like if your talking to wooz while waering leather armor, they'll run up behind you with a minigun and kill you for drill...... not that that ever happened to ME, of course..... (/sarcasm)

Sorry I couldn't resist... "Wasteland is Harsh".
i busted up laughiing yesterday when he said taht. i really did. couldave gotten killed, robbed, and raped casue i couldn't play.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Maybe there should be some penalty to stealing ten hexes from a merchant, due to having "more eyes watching you." Conversely there could be a steal bonus if the thief is in the middle of the crowd (a mechanic vaguely related to Assassin's Creed in my mind).

the underground

• very grumpy bear

You mean within 10hexes, correct?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer

Thieves are already heavily opressed. If you have trouble with being robbed then it's only your fault. Even with 300% steal they can fail on stealing 1 cap. Just watch the message box and attack them when they fail to steal.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

the underground

• very grumpy bear

Thieves are already heavily opressed.
Bull. They gat way with it each and every time, and they are NOT "oppressed" at all.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 24 queries.