"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 05:34:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Looking for Casual TC or The Start of a New Alliance  (Read 3290 times)

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Looking for Casual TC or The Start of a New Alliance
« on: March 03, 2013, 07:04:00 am »

So lately I have been rather dismayed with the "hardcore" attitude of most of the current PvP TC factions. It is "required" to have l337 builds, a huge alt network, and anywhere from 2 to 10 actual fighters of your own. Especially with the new idling system, I find having more than one combat character to be totally foolish, at least for me.

So I am looking for a group of players to TC with who can except this. I would only be playing with one drug build combat character (rocketeer), period point, end of story.

If no one finds this okay, which I expect to happen, I am willing to provide a few smaller, budding factions with my already large base network (at least one base by all of the major TC towns), some top-tier equipment and methods to easily get your own, and an easy learning environment where you should be able to play free of the "you must have, this, that, or the other thing" mentality.

The level of power will be determined by who plays, and I don't expect to "win" any battles. This would be largely for people wishing to break into a more moderate style of PvP. If it is the general consensus that the team should TC with shovels and leather jackets, I would find that equally as amusing and fun, as if we had all had power sniper builds, with max drugs.

If your interested in the former or latter statements, PM me or find me on the IRC as [GE]Ben_Gorgon

Thank you for not flaming me, which I'm sure is going to happen anyway :)

Edit: For those of you who would like to Voice Chat for this endevour, we will primarily be using C3, but it is not required to participate.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:49:41 am by BenKain »
Re: Looking for Casual TC or The Start of a New Alliance
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:29:52 pm »

That's cool but you cant start timer with leather jackets and shovels

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 08:38:58 pm »

Well this all is totally unnecessary. Part of the reason I am starting this, is because of this "you can't do this" mentality, but the other portion is this ridicules pissing contest that takes place every day on this forum. Either way, I respectfully ask that this foolishness be taken to Gang Issues.   

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 09:24:42 pm »

Thanks for the useful advice Tomo :)
Yes, I'm presently using a Rocketeer build, and ascribe to it as the most fun for me.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:46:55 pm »

This topic is most relevant to my desert legion of crafter cultists. We shall fight with sporting builds and let honor sustain us.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 01:43:44 am »

would be fun when 50 melee crit builds with shovels kill a whole pvp team with their apes hahaha this would be too funny i guess and then everybody would say wtf they have killed us with non high tier euqip , please devs its like plasma nade trolls or ac trolls LOL , please nerf it hahahaha
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:46:14 am by FrankenStone »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 10:59:26 am »

would be fun when 50 melee crit builds with shovels kill a whole pvp team with their apes hahaha this would be too funny i guess and then everybody would say wtf they have killed us with non high tier euqip , please devs its like plasma nade trolls or ac trolls LOL , please nerf it hahahaha
Get 50 players, and make them level up shitty builds.
h

Mrockatansky

• -Guardian-
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 02:56:32 pm »

Call them Centaurs1-50.
No wait, we had that already.
 I didn't mention Guardians just because they represent no real force in my opinion.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »

but not this season and HtH and Melee builds do got some nice perks this season

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 05:51:08 pm »

but not this season and HtH and Melee builds do got some nice perks this season
Melee still is shitty, compared to the HtH, but this all is shitty compared to gatling burst.
h

ToxiCAVE

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 02:30:37 am »

Wear ma2 or tesla. Problem solved.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.