"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 07:48:34 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Allow (Weak) Healing Powders To Be Used on Unconscious Slaves  (Read 807 times)

BenKain

• Independent Developer

So in the present system is is nearly impossible for some slaver builds to effectively enslave peasants and their ilk, as the Predators tend to eat them before they have the chance to heal to standing. I have two suggestions to help this rather irritating flaw. First, allow healing powders to be used on the slaves, as the title states and the second, a less likely and probably worse, don't spawn the predators for slaves. I would really like to see this changed, because it is becoming quite difficult to get slaver reputation back to 160.

Edit: Yeah, I originally meant the weak variety of healing powder, but most of you seem to have gotten that already... :P
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:18:05 am by BenKain »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Allow Healing Powders To Be Used on Unconscious Slaves
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 01:35:58 pm »

idea with weak powders is nice , that might improve slaving feature. +1
EDIT:
i would like to say that your followers do not spawn predators if you are not in encounter. So solution might be to kill everything except unscosiouss slaves and wait them on wm. Till now this worked for me.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:07:51 pm by greenthumb »
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 01:52:40 pm »

+1 would love it... but it would make it easy as hell
Do you hear the voices too?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 03:13:10 pm »

It has already been suggested more then once, and now it's even more reasonable and important then ever before.

Sure you can use stimpaks, but stimpaks cannot be picked up from the ground and you shouldn't be forced to carry your enslavement kit with you all the time.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 04:29:55 pm »

You can heal slaves with healing powders. Maybe you are talking about weak healing powders that take away 1 perception each, which means your slaves would be blind, is that what you want? Not to mention you could blind other players as well.

I disagree with the suggestion. Use superstimpaks, stimpaks or healing powders instead.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 05:40:32 pm »

Not if it could be only used on uncouncious slaves. (or even just enslaved critter, so you won't use it again on these slaves)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 10:34:47 pm »

+1 for weak powders. Or fruits/bags of water, splashing a bucket of water on a slave would bring him back to senses.
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 02:16:43 am »

+1 for using weak healing powder on your own slaves (and it is logical)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.