"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 06, 2024, 04:57:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Gatling Laser  (Read 3262 times)

Gatling Laser
« on: February 28, 2013, 02:27:57 pm »

Hi everybody do you know a easy way to get gatling laser without bombing enclave ?  :)
Re: Gatling Laser
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 02:31:21 pm »

you can always burst them to death
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 02:34:06 pm »

sure but its a bit hard cause they are at least 2 there is never one guy with a gatling in an encounter  :P

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:35:16 pm »

I remember someone saying that they farm gatlings using 2 alts, a merc leader and a stealer (you have to dual log I guess)

he said that have the stealer steal ammo first and bring in merc leader with HtH mutants (I think) and let them take the hits

then enclave will run out of ammo and use there fist and just watch them fight till the death!
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:45:39 pm »

nice idea !!! may be someone hve a better ?  ;D

Grimmi

• Nobody Do that Safe and Fast Trades
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 02:50:08 pm »

burst the gatling and next steal this ;d you lose only 30 ammo 7.62 and m60
Masters Of The World
SaBaToN For Ever Guys !!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 02:54:52 pm »

they are 2 at least man ! 1 avenger and 1 gatling
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »

burst the gatling and next steal this ;d you lose only 30 ammo 7.62 and m60

simple and effective. distress burster and 2 thieves.
recover m60 and steal gatling.

good idea man, thanks
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:01:44 pm »

Take 2 chars max res dam + max hp+ a lot of ss + tesla helmet. With m60 2 burst you can kill them.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 10:18:51 pm »

this thread looks like who can better cheat in game, who is better abuser ^^. Guys better do not speak about this if you wana keep distress ingame.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 11:12:17 pm »

Woohoo, another exploit revealed. No more used lasergatlings for you.

Also, rats in tent quest can be shot from behind the closed door, since the fuckers cant open them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:14:21 pm by Alvarez »
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 11:47:40 pm »

this thread looks like who can better cheat in game, who is better abuser ^^. Guys better do not speak about this if you wana keep distress ingame.

That's why I think they should move Gatling away from Enclave encounters, there is no way you can avoid holes there and it truly boils down to just who can abuse it better. Beating Enclave encounters conventionally is way too much effort, either requires specialized turn-based builds or mass force which is simply not worth it.

I'd rather gain Gatling from ares, glow, have some viable chance of finding heavily deteriorated one's from encounter lockers which would seem balanced enough, hell maybe even a special encounter dedicated for them like some abandoned factory or something. The point is just move top tier weaponry away from exploitable encounters since it doesn't work in practice how it is intended to, the same thing goes for Avenger/Sniper rifle (previous session it had some worth, but currently it is comparable to combat shotguns which I science when I'm too lazy to go and drop the weapon on the right hex, because you can farm them with some unarmed mutants and power fists all day long in huge ridiculous piles) and even top tier armor as it holds no value at all by how shit-less easy it is to obtain such equipment. That just ruins the game for me.

I very like to go to Ares, Glow whenever is such an opportunity, hands down those are some awesome dungeons, but they could use a lot more love to stimulate activity in them. I'm saying there is much space to improve upon, kill exploitable encounters with good equipment and move them elsewhere what cannot be abused and just hoarded in piles with ease.

Top tier weaponry should be top tier weaponry.

Ah, I was going to have all higher tier stuff crafted and gathered for at dangerous places - with a PvE method also available.

Dungeons!!

What fucking happened? Where are you?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 12:03:03 am by T-888 »

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 12:07:50 am »

Cripplers.Pray for insta :D
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 12:33:24 pm »

+ 1 for T 888 but thé dawsides of your idéa is what about thé week team which are not numérous, they can t do Ares and therefore get HQ Stuff and try to do something in TC without being owned By hudge team. Moreover ares is exploit By sneak now
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 09:18:30 am »

simple and effective. distress burster and 2 thieves.
recover m60 and steal gatling.

good idea man, thanks

How much skill does the thief needs to steal gatlings? is 200 enough?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.