"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 10:47:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ROLLIE FINGERS!!1!  (Read 1090 times)

Creep

• Wu-Tang is for the children
    • Drawing Gallery on DA
ROLLIE FINGERS!!1!
« on: February 22, 2013, 08:51:53 pm »

Not new pages of Gorgonites, but thought I'd post some drawings because they're pretty weird and people have really liked them.
I really hate the word SWAG

Y'all remember Hi-C ecto cooler?

A more sensitive rapper:

Notorious B.I.G. has been heralded throughout the years since his emergence as one of the most fierce champions of women's rights and gender equality. Until his tragic 1997 death he pioneered the controversial "super-anti-reverse-feminism" movement, which remains on the forefront of the minds, and discussions of political scientists to this very day. Lyrics like "Biggie straight shittin' on hoes nigga" have shaken the status quo of the patriarchy in a way that it will never recover from. Join me in remembrance of this benevolent soul who in his brief time, managed to touch us all.

Not sure why there's trashcans and trashbags in this one, or anything else in it for that matter. That was supposed to be the Fresh Prince at the bottom but I can't use markers very effectively, especially with dark complexions

Hope you enjoy them! I have some weird fallout related pop art I'm working on now that I'll have posted before too long.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 05:44:02 am by Creep »
Who rules the beach? Surfers! Who rules the surfers? Surf Nazis! http://creepye.deviantart.com/

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Re: ROLLIE FINGERS!!1!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:08:15 pm »

'olly wah. Looks great. I really like Captain Planet with the $wag. Also interesting and engaging use of color!

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: ROLLIE FINGERS!!1!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 12:43:48 am »

Looks kinda funny.
Reminds me of one of those LSD simulators.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 18 queries.