"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:59:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Read first sentence, then maybe only part of topic, then vote.

Yes, this is the right step forward.
- 27 (45%)
No, it is not good enough or not needed.
- 7 (11.7%)
I have my own solution.
- 6 (10%)
I saw a pie in the sky!
- 20 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Idling system.  (Read 17252 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Idling system.
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2013, 07:33:18 pm »

BBS key fighting strategy has been nerfed,figured you'd hate it.

Blablabla i dont really care if there are fast relogs or not but idling system is freaking annoying and i wont support it. Bring back 3minutes/10 minutes cd for alts.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:35:06 pm by manero »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2013, 07:34:25 pm »

Mike u are a guy who dont pvp and u think u know best how pvp should like. Thnx to people like u we had troll era with sd and ac trolls. Please better stay with ur beloved Ncr instead of good pvp solutions.
FYI i tried pvp,it sucked (used well made lvl 24 builds)
I know how it works,i talk to long term pvp players almost every day,I listen to their complaints.For me it was fun for a short while but it gets boring as shit after a few hours since:almost no chance to kill anything even if there are 3 people on your side shooting the same person (thanks to ss)

The additional trolling and "forum pvp" doesn't help either.

I decided i'm better off doing pve or quests or even idling in NCR since apparently even that produces more fun then "boom boom ss boom boom ss"

You on the other hand seem to have some sort of xenophobia towards anything that isn't pvp

Blablabla i dont really care if there are fast relogs or not but idling system is freaking annoying and i wont support it. Blah... make explanations for fuckin noob what the hell is wrong with me hehe get lost.
Ooohh the agony!
3 mins are soooo long.
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:19 pm »

Bring back 3minutes/10 minutes cd for alts.
Hell no!

Rage master

« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:44 pm »

So tell me how I can kill players and loot their ss?:) magic or I just know how to pvp?;)

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2013, 07:48:31 pm »

Blablabla i dont really care if there are fast relogs or not but idling system is freaking annoying and i wont support it. Bring back 3minutes/10 minutes cd for alts.
Hell no x 2.old system can be bypassed easier than this new one.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2013, 07:50:58 pm »

So tell me how I can kill players and loot their ss?:) magic or I just know how to pvp?;)
**injects stimpak**
**injects stimpak**
**injects stimpak**
**1 hex**
F3
Enemy has been hit for 300 damage and has been killed
**injects stimpak**
F3

Yeah I think this sums it up

Rage master

« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2013, 07:54:04 pm »

Ok I  am done with u. Go and play in tb pve :)

Mike Crosser

« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2013, 08:03:33 pm »

Ok I  am done with u. Go and play in tb pve :)
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2013, 09:39:42 pm »

I love how I state facts and T-888 cries bullshit.  If you didn't need this suggestion to do what you already do then why are you crying so hard throughout the whole thread?
dling system is freaking annoying and i wont support it

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, it could be less annoying(that was the basic idea, but players here have major comprehension problems)

Hell no x 2.old system can be bypassed easier than this new one.

It can be bypassed just as easily now, it is only more annoying to manage. You go WM, wait fucking timer, be on proxy, log off and don't let your character log off completely so when you log back in you don't have idling timer and you can use that to make extra waves, mercenary leaders, sneakers and whatever comes into your mind. If only you have basic sense of time and eyes in your head to watch the same town control timer in order to not let your characters log off completely that way timing it.

The difference is, it is also a lot more annoying for players who don't want to cheat, you can't go take even a shit or smoke, or make a drink or do anything and you'll have to wait for that Idling crap again. Cheating is harder, but just as doable, so less players cheat, but those who do have better "reward", gain more advantage out of it.

Either some good solution came or no solution at all, it would have been better to leave it as it is until proper features are made, not this annoying shit.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:52:48 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 29 queries.