Other > Junktown

How to PK in NCR with no consequences [GUIDE]

<< < (6/14) > >>

August:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a good thing? *Prepares to be called a faggot noob who is a pussy that can't handle the extreme PvP that clearly happens in NCR such as angry players playing who has the most grease guns in their tent?*

Mike Crosser:

--- Quote from: August on February 10, 2013, 07:30:20 pm ---Am I the only one who thinks this is a good thing?

--- End quote ---
It's not.
Even though bursters are now powerless the fact that you can't shoot unpro thieves means that they can fail as much as they want without any consequences.
Now before you say "don't bring anything in NCR then"
Even if our inventory is empty it is still annoying

Brujah:
I find it hilarious that after putting a shitload of guards all over NCR, spending months nerfing thieves and bombers for the sake for newbie peace, they simply turned off NCR pvp :P

TKs-KaBoom:

--- Quote from: Brujah on February 10, 2013, 09:40:23 pm ---I find it hilarious that after putting a shitload of guards all over NCR, spending months nerfing thieves and bombers for the sake for newbie peace, they simply turned off NCR pvp :P

--- End quote ---

Yeah, amusing, time to level a thief I guess ;)

Michaelh139:

--- Quote from: Brujah on February 10, 2013, 09:40:23 pm ---I find it hilarious that after putting a shitload of guards all over NCR, spending months nerfing thieves and bombers for the sake for newbie peace, they simply turned off NCR pvp :P

--- End quote ---
It's also hilarious how it's been said by dev team in past that turning off pvp anywhere would never happen.

The Devs have been broken!  QUICKLY!!!  WE MUST PUSH THE ADVANTAGE!

Get rid of Fast relog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version