"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:46:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Which build would you believe would be a more productive and successful Unity farmer?

10 ap ew fastshot with x3 lifegivers for 285 hp (also x2 toughy + adrenaline rush) + strongback
- 1 (10%)
12 ap ew fastshot with x2 lifegivers for 245 hp (also x2 toughy + adrenaline rush)
- 9 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fastshot build preference for Unity Farmer PvE TB  (Read 1883 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Fastshot build preference for Unity Farmer PvE TB
« on: February 05, 2013, 03:02:50 pm »

Simple question enough.  how many hp's is enough and what are the tradeoff differences?  Are they worth it?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

shenbei8

• Science: 300%
Re: Fastshot build preference for Unity Farmer PvE TB
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 02:57:12 am »

Hey,dude I just give you one comment,  because you are making TB fast shooter  so your build must have max AP. such as 12ap ,and u even can take drugs if u want make it 14ap, but I don't think worth to take drugs for farming.  And Bonus Move is good choice for TB alt.

END.
-------------辐射2的发烧友.骨灰级玩家--------------

-----------------生化危机忠实粉丝----------------

--------------- 产品设计师 室内设计师-------------
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 03:32:09 am »

Hey,dude I just give you one comment,  because you are making TB fast shooter  so your build must have max AP. such as 12ap ,and u even can take drugs if u want make it 14ap, but I don't think worth to take drugs for farming.  And Bonus Move is good choice for TB alt.
END.
If you are talking about jet, its totally worth it, it can be easily farmed near den. Also, if you do slave runs, you get lots of it. In the worst case you can buy it from NPC in den for 500 caps.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 03:49:34 am »

I have a fastshot 144HP, 12AP, bonus move, no any Toughness
I farm The Unity very well (even with non vs encounter), over 90% successful, sometime fail because of crit miss
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:54:18 am by gauvaran »

shenbei8

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 04:41:17 am »

If you are talking about jet, its totally worth it, it can be easily farmed near den. Also, if you do slave runs, you get lots of it. In the worst case you can buy it from NPC in den for 500 caps.

well, it's too trouble for me , PVE alt just farm stuffs with simple weapons,that's all, drugs might keep for PVP alts. :-\

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 05:34:39 am »

Technically... All a fastershooter needs is 2 laser rifles and 12 AP, because he should be able to kill all unity by the time they're done with the rogues.

So 245 HP, seems like you won't carry much with 5 ST though.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 07:30:13 am »

Technically... All a fastershooter needs is 2 laser rifles and 12 AP, because he should be able to kill all unity by the time they're done with the rogues.

So 245 HP, seems like you won't carry much with 5 ST though.
Why waste perks for CW when you can download sanboxie and duallog.The 245hp is a better choice btw.

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 04:23:25 pm »

Thanks for all the replies, I've went with the 6shot plasma spammer.  Very happy with him.  6 shots of plasma death decent cw to carry the laser rifles and mfcs off the field.  Has enough hps with x2 toughy plus adrenaline rush to make it off the field.... most of the time....

Thank again.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

shenbei8

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 06:43:59 am »

Thanks for all the replies, I've went with the 6shot plasma spammer.  Very happy with him.  6 shots of plasma death decent cw to carry the laser rifles and mfcs off the field.  Has enough hps with x2 toughy plus adrenaline rush to make it off the field.... most of the time....

Thank again.

so may i know what's your fastshooter build?   ;D

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 07:32:17 am »

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 26 queries.