"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:20:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: make resources infinite in mines  (Read 7553 times)

Re: make resources infinite in mines
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 04:17:06 pm »

Oh my god, how hopeless you people can be, you can boil all day and then wonder why developers aren't doing anything, because the issues you raise are just complete nonsense.

None of developers care to come talk to you each time they disagree, because it is fucking pointless and a waste of time.

anyway, point proven. you avoided answering my question, so i assume you won't leave the game if resources are infinite while others do.

;D

The insanity, the stupidity is SKY-HIGH.

I wrote enough, you can read about it and try to comprehend, whether you comprehend is up to you and it will not affect me.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:19:33 pm by T-888 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 04:21:10 pm »

all i see here is someone with carpets of shit that abused blowjob bug in new reno telling me that infinite resources will make the game boring. ironic isn't it?
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 04:23:59 pm »

So one person's opinion is that everything is better this way.  Well that's fine we all have opinions.  Let's get back to business, the mines are damn near empty all the time and we need a way to balance out resource production/gathering.  I'd still like to know your thoughts on Resource Nodes in encounters, Dope. 

Also anyone else who has idea's on how we might fix this issue.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 04:26:40 pm »

all i see here is someone with carpets of shit that abused blowjob bug in new reno telling me that infinite resources will make the game boring. ironic isn't it?

I see, well it is not hard to copy paste, there is plenty more to copy to answer it, but it will have to do.

I don't think you will ever understand this and like other players here, it is a larger thought in one sentence, but of course your narrow box on which you operate will drive you the wrong way, again and again.

There is good reason why equipment takes effort to gain in these kind of games, if there weren't any effort required, the whole point and value of it would seize to exist.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 04:28:35 pm »

NO, if equipment would be easier to get, the game would be more fun.
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 04:31:17 pm »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 04:34:02 pm »

ok, can you tell me the fun in grinding? coz i don't see it.

compare server populations between this server and other servers or between each of the server's sessions. easier to farm, more people, harder to farm, less people.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:35:34 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 04:35:07 pm »

Show me a MMO, where grind isn't part of it, show me a MMO which isn't time consumptive. These games are made for you to have the ability to attach at it for a longer time period.

Even better show me a game which doesn't consume your time?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:38:02 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 04:39:54 pm »

This "competition" thing doesn't work in guarded mines since you can't freely shoot the person who comes with a cow.
Make resources infinite in guarded mines, finite in unguarded.
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 04:42:23 pm »

Make resources infinite in guarded mines

Bots.

compare server populations between this server and other servers or between each of the server's sessions. easier to farm, more people, harder to farm, less people.

A lot of things have been relaxed, especially for TC players with the magic TC box, it is just a matter of being aware of it.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2013, 04:49:36 pm »

dude, fuck TC. you think everyhing in this game revolves around TC?

and you think with finite resources there aren't bots? hahahah

it's not about the time. it's about the fact that the time doing boring shit in this game is highly unbalanced with the time to have some real fun (pvp)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:57:15 pm by DeputyDope »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2013, 04:57:21 pm »

dude, fuck TC. you think everyhing in this game revolves around TC?

and you think with finite resources there aren't bots? hahahah

Damn it!  I knew there was a reason why I didn't have any resources, I don't have a Town Chest!  Ofc, I'm being sarcastic but this just proves how detached some players truly are of the plights of noobs just trying to craft their first few weapons and ammo.  (yeah triple8, new guys don't have a TC to go run to get mats lol, come to think of it, neither do I!)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2013, 05:11:43 pm »

Well we know there are bots now, someone posted earlier saying they were in fact one of the people taking all the resources they could get.  Changing the availability of the resources won't change people making hoarder alts, it will just mean that the rest of us will have a chance at some resource.  I know I'm not the only one who shares that opinion.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 05:38:42 pm »

Show me a MMO, where grind isn't part of it, show me a MMO which isn't time consumptive. These games are made for you to have the ability to attach at it for a longer time period.

Show me an MMO with one viable class, devoid of any content and pvp so unbalanced no one but a handful of no life's in eastern europe bother.

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 05:50:49 pm »

Just ignore old wall o' text, I doubt he's ever had to do anything for himself in this game let alone craft a gun. He's like a spoiled brat who inherited millions complaining how poor people are lazy.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 1.051 seconds with 22 queries.