"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:03:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Farming gat lasers  (Read 829 times)

Farming gat lasers
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:58:37 am »

What is the best way to farm farming lasers, I know about enclave but what is the most efficient way of farming the dynamite and blowing them up?
Re: Farming gat lasers
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 01:05:27 am »

The detonator parts required to make Dynamite is very limited, the NPC that sells them is usually camped out by other players, then it takes a fair long time for him to restock.
Everything must change.

shenbei8

• Science: 300%
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 09:22:05 am »

Basically, u need tank alt and high stealing skill alt,  first u have to steal all ammo from them , and your tank should stand their attacks. eventually they ammo out, u might 1hex them. be careful plasma guy. good luck soilder@!
-------------辐射2的发烧友.骨灰级玩家--------------

-----------------生化危机忠实粉丝----------------

--------------- 产品设计师 室内设计师-------------

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 09:53:09 am »

Basically, u need tank alt and high stealing skill alt,  first u have to steal all ammo from them , and your tank should stand their attacks. eventually they ammo out, u might 1hex them. be careful plasma guy. good luck soilder@!

And you forgot Tesla armor and helm may be usefull in many times ;)
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:25 pm »

Wouldent they kill you easily as they will have 3 gat bursts each, and do any of them have weapons that do normal damage (that beats tesla?) and when you say tank do you mean Psycho and toughness and even tougher? Also would a SD sneaker work that can make them drop their weapon? I could go to WM if I fail, and distress with alt and come back?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:39:22 pm by Blerter »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.