"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 09:49:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Zaakon is not scammer (by my opinion)  (Read 5481 times)

Zaakon is not scammer (by my opinion)
« on: January 24, 2013, 06:39:14 pm »

At first i was very suspicious about him, because i read many posts that he is scammer, so i traded  with him by my rules. We traded 5 motion sensors very successfully. I just wanted to share with you my experience in trading with that guy. Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:47:42 pm by Ivic777 »
Re: Zaakon is NOT scammer!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 06:58:08 pm »

Said by a person who steals character accounts from other players. I would advise the player base not to trade with Ivic777 instead.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 07:04:01 pm »

Man, i had so many successful trades, that you cant imagine. So if you are just a noob who cries when dies in Reno, dont cry in my posts man... Better prepare for next fights instead of talking crap and crying on the forum. ;)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 07:07:48 pm »

I wasn't talking about Reno, I was talking about an certain alt which I made the effort to level up and which you stole from me. Everyone can do successful trades, the problem is how they behave outside trade agreements.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 07:10:40 pm »

@ivic: Have you rly stole any account?

@davrot: Can you show any evidence or at least nicks please?

@thread: One or 2 trades proves realy minimum about player's  credibility, I believe title of thread should be: Succesuful trade(s) with player XY. And explain how you feel about trading with ...

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 07:13:22 pm »

Very classy move, stealing a character from a person that did nothing but help you, like the rest of us. Well at least I see that Lepa's decision to kick you was well justified... Congrats! Hope your new gang understands what a parasite and leech you really are  ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:16:51 pm by Bego »
SECTION 8
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 07:17:18 pm »

@davrot: Can you show any evidence or at least nicks please?
Several witnesses can confirm my story, alt nick was Marketh, (as you can see it doesn't follow his naming convention, he seems somehow obsessed with the number 7) though I doubt he can tell you where the origin of the name comes from.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 07:33:06 pm »

well well...  i was so glad that somebody step forward and shouted the truth, that im very honest trader. And it has turned against that person. So i want to share with the community: my feelings about trading with ivic7 were very good >:(
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 07:44:20 pm »

Greenthumb ofc i didnt, that noob  just makes things up, because before i was raping his ass in Den and these days i fuk his ass in Reno, so he cries. :D I said that he is not scammer by my opinion, and if you dont trust to a guy, you  just do trade by your own rules and he cant scam you. And those guys are from Weird Barbarians, the biggest noobs ever, they insulted me because i sold a imp flamer bp to Frankestone instead of them...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:54:37 pm by Ivic777 »
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 07:48:53 pm »

Greenthumb ofc i didnt, that retard  just makes things up, because before i was raping his ass in Den and these days i fuk his ass in Reno, so he cries.
I recall the days when your vocabulary didn't consist of insults, a shame that you let your greed guide you.
Re: Zaakon is not scammer (by my opinion)
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 07:53:39 pm »

I have to do it, because you guys are just really big noobs and losers, i cant talk other way with you... So please, stop crying, you always cry when you die in Reno, its pathetic. Dont go there if you cant handle to lose some equips...

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 07:55:42 pm »

i have mostly enough time to negotiate trading conditions so its not much trouble to trade even with 0% player, i also know few accusations which was made not becouse one or another guy was scamer but simply becouse two people dislike each other.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 07:58:00 pm »

Yea, thats true! If someone hates you, he can do anything to hurt you in some way, or to lower your reputation. That players are sad and desperate, but i guess thats how it will always be....

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 07:58:13 pm »

Like I've said numerous times before, Zaakon is a good trader. I don't know started calling him a scammer, but whoever it was, they are an idiot.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 08:00:47 pm »

lol, said by the item hoarder on steroids.
I remember davrot having  an alt called "marketh". As for this ivic guy, the steroids have clearly clouded his mind.

P.s. please don't drive to my place and beat me up, strong man . Don't hurt me please
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 18 queries.