"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 03:07:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Zaakon is not scammer (by my opinion)  (Read 5478 times)

Re: Zaakon is not scammer (by my opinion)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 08:34:59 pm »

greenthumb: dont u think its strange, that we are in same faction and he refuse to trade with me because he read some lies on forum ???
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 08:35:44 pm »

Account thievery? Are you kidding me? Man, you are smart guy, why would anyone steal account in this game? You can make whatever build you want in 2 hours. Its just a bunch of crap they made up, because i insulted their gay leader. Man, i dont need to explain anything because 2 noobs from that tiny faction just started some crap. I am trusty player and big trader!! :D And yes i agree, RabbitMan is great trader, we traded many, many times.
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »

Account thievery? Are you kidding me? Man, you are smart guy, why would anyone steal account in this game? You can make whatever build you want in 2 hours.
Looks like a 300 steal, 230 sneak build was just hard enough for you to level, so you simply stole it during the time I was inactive.

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2013, 08:39:42 pm »

That wasnt the answer really  :)

Still waiting...
SECTION 8

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2013, 08:43:34 pm »

I count this as Ivic777 refusing any accuastion in this case and feel not guilty, so until there will be no more evidence, investigation is suspended. :)

@zaakon: Did he know you are from his faction? Hes good trader but he also dont know everybody. Also i would better not to express anything about your faction relations since iam not member :)
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2013, 08:51:38 pm »

Lets bring this discussion back to topic: Zaakon might not be a scammer, but I won't trade with someone who has such an annoying in game character. 

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 08:54:18 pm »

yeah if somebody decide to roleplay "robin hood" in GR :D, he should expect that his trading reputation will get hurt :D
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2013, 09:08:51 pm »

yeah if somebody decide to roleplay "robin hood" in GR :D, he should expect that his trading reputation will get hurt :D

I get what you are saying, but Robin Hood spread the wealth among the poor.  Zaakon does it for his own personal gain.
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2013, 09:23:18 pm »

i spread it >:( like mad i spred it everywhere man :P sorry about my stealing :-[

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 10:53:17 pm »

Account thievery? Are you kidding me? Man, you are smart guy, why would anyone steal account in this game? You can make whatever build you want in 2 hours. Its just a bunch of crap they made up, because i insulted their gay leader. Man, i dont need to explain anything because 2 noobs from that tiny faction just started some crap. I am trusty player and big trader!! :D And yes i agree, RabbitMan is great trader, we traded many, many times.
Again with this,really?
Don't lie,you did steal. Marketh was one of Davrots most used alts.
And what was with that "wtf fight me IRL,do you even lift?" stuff?

Back to topic:Well Zaakon you can't expect much.After all Robin hood was a thief even tho he gave the stuff to the poor.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2013, 03:38:56 pm »

I've traded with Ivic and Saner too. Both are fine traders, they didn't even try to scam me. But anyway I can't say anything about Zaakon, since I haven't traded with him already.
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2013, 03:44:04 pm »

Ofc man! These are just crazy noobs from small faction called Weird Barbarians, with gay leader. That noob leader was offended because i sold mine imp bp to another guy, and not to him, and he insulted me, and in real life, he is the biggest coward ever. So i really dont want to lose my time on those losers... :D
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 03:56:40 pm »

Ofc man! These are just crazy noobs from small faction called Weird Barbarians, with gay leader. That noob leader was offended because i sold mine imp bp to another guy, and not to him, and he insulted me, and in real life, he is the biggest coward ever. So i really dont want to lose my time on those losers... :D
So why did you steal my alt if you have a problem with him?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:58:27 pm by davrot »
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 04:23:24 pm »

Man go crap somewhere else, and stop spamming my post.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 04:26:02 pm »

Use the personal message function if you have  problem wiith each other. Forum has enough of this drama already.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.