"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:49:44 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fix gathering  (Read 10108 times)

Re: Fix gathering
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2013, 06:27:26 am »

Your statements here don't make sense; first you're saying 400 ore in one shot isn't enough and second you're saying you can't compete with obsessive carpet-weavers. If I only use 400 ore with carpet and you use 800 ore without carpet in the same time period, then it is you who are the larger drain on the resource availability.

It doesn't matter how many resources I take, because they will actually be used for something.

If I kill something with something made with the resources in TC then it's cool, I did my part for PVP, if I die, well, someone else will take the stuff and keep using it for what it was meant to be used for so either way the ore went into something meaningful.

That gives me free pass, they might as well give me the mines...  ::)
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2013, 07:18:06 am »

And WD's idea would help a lot too - add mining rocks in the wild, in caves. Also fix Super Sledge to work as a mining hammer. Oh and the dynamite thing. Guess i should stop right there.

No, you have a good idea here; make dynamite blasting confer a 15% chance of spawning a free private mine if done at a certain mountain map type.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2013, 09:43:12 am »

No, you have a good idea here; make dynamite blasting confer a 15% chance of spawning a free private mine if done at a certain mountain map type.

This.... sounds fun as fuck....
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2013, 07:03:23 pm »

I have to say I love this idea of blasting the mountain side. How about the cave maps that are blocked with piles of rocks can be blasted open and inside those caves there is better loot and higher level creatures. Maybe have a chance to find pre war smugglers cache with guns or drugs or a robot companion(robobrain?) trapped in a cave.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.