"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:27:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This build ok for pvp? ( another big gun question)  (Read 2271 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: This build ok for pvp? ( another big gun question)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 05:02:54 pm »

Yep, thanks, Gob did a good job making hats for everyone.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 05:05:06 pm »

Back to topic:

i planned for you M60 crit burster build since you wished ratata build, minigun is good with 3xBRD but you cant make it with survivability and ratata together, si you ll use M60.
You ll be using combination of Jet,psycho, buffout, nuka cola,cigs  and Chem reliant(not resistant) so you ll be permanently addicted to all drugs what makes you total junky but also good PVP build. You ll be using all 5 drugs which are buyable from me, dont worry it will be like 1200 caps for dose, or for one TC or for one reno action ;P.

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7386&pass=lolo

EDIT:

for healing you ll be using tons of SS of course, which are buyable from me too ;)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:11:19 pm by greenthumb »

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 05:06:14 pm »

bah not so difficult to make 10 pvp alts.especially for experienced players.and brujah i may exaggerate a little for the 10pvp alts but i know and u know that already many players have them in their arsenal.
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 06:56:20 pm »

Back to topic:

i planned for you M60 crit burster build since you wished ratata build, minigun is good with 3xBRD but you cant make it with survivability and ratata together, si you ll use M60.
You ll be using combination of Jet,psycho, buffout, nuka cola,cigs  and Chem reliant(not resistant) so you ll be permanently addicted to all drugs what makes you total junky but also good PVP build. You ll be using all 5 drugs which are buyable from me, dont worry it will be like 1200 caps for dose, or for one TC or for one reno action ;P.

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7386&pass=lolo

EDIT:

for healing you ll be using tons of SS of course, which are buyable from me too ;)

I get it, use your build so i have to buy your stuff :P
Are you sure the 6 str is necessary ? is that so i dont have to waste a perk on weapon handling?
is 210 big guns enough? o.o

greenthumb

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 07:06:08 pm »

I get it, use your build so i have to buy your stuff :P
Are you sure the 6 str is necessary ? is that so i dont have to waste a perk on weapon handling?
is 210 big guns enough? o.o

yes iam sure 6ST is necessary if you gona use all those drugs, yes you ll better use first perk for +5% crit , also 7ST you ll got with drugs what will be useful if you decide to carry also RL(with rockets) not only M60. yes 210% BG is enough to 94% Chance to hit on 35 hexes with M60(ofc drugged)

And yes if you ll be unable to get drugs yourself you ll have to buy them from other players(if you ll have only this build you ll be unable to get any drug)
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 08:28:11 pm »

ok someone said 5 luck is too high, then your telling me to use 5 luck.
now you people are just confusing me =/ 

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »

Try this build

Looks like this when on drugs (Psycho,beer and cigs)

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 10:02:57 pm »

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7393

This is what a mans build looks like.

greenthumb

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 10:18:56 pm »

Probably mini guns, and rockets. ( mostly mini gun cuz I dont want to friendly fire or kill myself)
I prefer ratata with a little bit of survivability but id rather kill quicker.

Fine, than im a drug build, pretty lame not to be one right?

since curious fonliner decided to have "ratata build" also drugged one, he should use potential of 14 AP used with maximum efficiency(M60,BROF,Crit, more crit,spray and pray,better crit)

if somebody told you 5LK is too high that he was probably joking, becouse luck is never high enough. You have to choose priority, i believe  for your build its like this:
1.Max AP (10AG-1buffout+1nuka)
2.Max HP (10EN since you cant get high bonuses from perks which are used for AP purposes)
3.7ST (6+1psycho+2buffout-2jet)= no malus for BG ,influencing your chance to hit
4.5PE influencing your range of sight(35 same as range of M60)
5.3IN is choosed becouse its lowest value which allows you to imrpove BG skill(210%) high enough to have maxed chance to hit in your max range (35hexes~94%ChanceToHit)*
6.LK(basicaly all remaining special points = 5)you should also use small frame since you can carry 2 weapons with enough ammo for 1 hour fight with only 52-60 carry weight
7.CH=1 :)

@cyberjesus: flaws (or why i think your build might be still improved)
1.too high CW -> small frame
2.you have 6 hexes larger range of sight than range of any "burst BG"
so yeah you are efficient with RL too, but you cant build flawless burster then.
3.6ST!!! you are missing 1ST to obtain lowest value for all BGs ( its like you got only 182% BG skill) -> add 1 Special Point from small frame trait to ST
4. you are not using maximum bonus from drugs (buffout, nuka), if you would you could have at least LK3(LK is important if you are being crithit, if you got LK1 gauss sniper might bypass your armor for over 40% -> practicaly 1 shot would be over 140dmg and probably KO)

and maybe most important thing is that this is not "ratata" build but "tanky" one, what is opposite of what curious fonliner wished ;)

@roach:
what drugs are you using?
what weapon are you using?
is it PVP alt?
why you got 55SP unused on you build? :P

guys if you are sharing you build please give us some description too, like drugs, weapons or other gear...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:38:48 pm by greenthumb »
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 11:19:18 pm »

I like your build greenthumb but I really REALLY don't want to be PERMA addicted to all drugs o.o
so what would you suggest in place of chem reliant?  is jinxed useful? XD
all of the other traits kind of suck XD and fast shot does not effect burst weapons.
the only other ones id consider were kamikaze, but apparently not that useful for PVP.
Metabolism looked good for healing but gain we're nerfing the drug effects.

greenthumb

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 10:45:48 am »

if you are serious about doing PVP with this alt(if you mean TC or soem team actions in new reno) you ll use him only for that, so once your team decide to go for PVP you use all drugs -> and enjoy that. But you lll be not using it for PVE or other activities.

Anyway you become junky only if you use drug first time, if you ll not use any drug you ll be quite good BGunner also for PVE, then once you earn some drugs and superstims - you simply stockpiled all stuff for PVP -> then you can make you fighter start using drugs
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.