"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 08:11:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Add a Buffout to Gauss Pistol Bunker...  (Read 1600 times)

JovankaB

Re: Add a Buffout to Gauss Pistol Bunker...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 06:54:07 pm »

p.s.  Any ETA on the new special encounters?  ...

The only plan which is in my head in the moment is for the vehicles which can be found in the warehouse
(I want each of them to have a different special encounter, warehouse will be left for the truck).
But it's low on my priority list, so no - no ETA and not soon.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 07:16:20 pm »

Problem solved.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 09:12:04 pm »

Being able to carry stuff is one of the basic things that every char should be able to do. It wouldn't hurt anything if every char had for example 100 cw. Small frame would have to be redesigned but so what.

Hmmm, unless you specifically picked a low str special stat or where striken with polio....  Please consult number line if your still confused how numbers work.

I get frustrated that I put my points into something other than ch and then I can't barter or lead parties, maybe I coud have magic necklace that gives me 10 ch?

I find it an inconvience to have to put alot of points into ag so I have ap.  Maybe devs could give me special fairy boots that give me 12 ap plus bonus move so I can have 1 ag and still be able to move like a ninja?

I also hate putting points into en, maybe a magic cloak that gives me 286 hp and x2 toughy with adrenaline rush?

Then I wuold hate having to accumulate all these enhancement itanz, just give me 10 in all special stats and 300% in all skills, would make my life much easier. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:52:13 pm by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 24 queries.