"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:53:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fallen Earth  (Read 3403 times)

Fallen Earth
« on: December 09, 2012, 06:00:08 am »

This looks like its probably the closest thing your going to get to a fallout style MMO ( besides of course fonline ^^) except for maybe that stalker online game? I don't know that wouldn't work on my computer so know what? fuck stalker online!

Fallen Earth has the whole faction territory control thing, you can fight over ''little vegas'' and other territories, and your faction gets rewards.
and it has item crafting, and of course the whole wasteland vibe.

( i havent played the game yet, am downloading it right now, and will give you my report.)
one weird thing about the game is aside from getting guns and axes and stuff you can get active spells? one looked like this cold spell, so thats kind of weird.  But it looks fairly good.

Gob

• The Good
Re: Fallen Earth
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 08:24:59 am »

fuck stalker online!

fuck fallen earth! stalker online has factions too, and you can fight to capture other peoples bases. i played fallen earth for 20 mins then i uninstalled that shit. its soo boooooooooring.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:28:18 am by Gob »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 11:58:14 am »

fuck fallen earth! stalker online has factions too, and you can fight to capture other peoples bases. i played fallen earth for 20 mins then i uninstalled that shit. its soo boooooooooring.
True
I felt a cold feeling of WoW wash over me and shuddered..... trembling, I knew I needed to delete this installation, quickly.......
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 02:40:16 pm »

Fallen Earth is just like WoW but worse.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:35:29 pm »

played it and its shit.Boring piece of shit.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 07:22:59 pm »

I downloaded fallen earth on steam, and needless to say, It was so bad, that I had a compulsive seizure, followed by frothing, as well as a massive Falcon monitor Punch. Don't get this game. It will cost you money for a doctor bill and a new monitor.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 05:54:17 am »

I Love Fallen Earth.. its violent fun to explore and craft and stuff
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 06:19:40 am »

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45:39 pm »

I'd comment but I guess I can't......
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 10:08:38 pm »

Like I said, stalker wont run on my computer because of some stupid leaf graphics shit cant initialize XD   otherwise I would give it a shot :P

That being said fallen earth is not like wow, there is actually a lot more you can do than in WOW.
there is also ''blood sports'' which is kind of an arena thing you can do at level 5.

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 06:01:23 am »

Like I said, stalker wont run on my computer because of some stupid leaf graphics shit cant initialize XD   otherwise I would give it a shot :P

That being said fallen earth is not like wow, there is actually a lot more you can do than in WOW.
there is also ''blood sports'' which is kind of an arena thing you can do at level 5.

Yeah!  It's totally not like WoW, its in a scifi setting instead of a fantasy setting .....    :)
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 10:22:59 pm »

Actually the game play is quite a bit different, in some aspects it actually is a lot more like fonline.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 12:25:35 pm »

Actually the game play is quite a bit different, in some aspects it actually is a lot more like fonline.
It has nothing to do with fonline, I'm not even sure if you can PK there.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 02:44:56 pm »

Played that game for about half an hour and I almost ripped my eyes with a spoon. Only similarity with FO is that it's set in a post-apocalyptic world.
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 02:47:14 pm »

This game is horrible
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.