"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 09:42:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: SG Burster build attempt  (Read 1677 times)

SG Burster build attempt
« on: November 18, 2012, 04:51:18 am »

s  p  e c i a l
5 8 10 1 6 9 1

tag:
small frame
bone head

perks:
2xToughness + Adrenaline
Man of Steel
2xBrd + Mrd
BroF
Drugs:
Nuka + Cigs

I know that with 1LK I will be easily getting substantial amounts of damage by critical bursters.
Does Man of Steel give any good protection? Is it worth taking or should I better shave off some points from let's say ST an PE and put it into luck???

How horrible this build looks like?

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: SG Burster build attempt
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:32:05 am »

is this build supposed to be for pvp?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:52:55 am »

smg build is only good for taking out lightly armoured players close range or pve, I'd drop the str to 1 you don't really want to be bursting at range the damage is shit.

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 07:15:18 am »

I wouldn't take luck below four or five; go too low and your character will be ultra weak against aimed shots and more specifically critical bypasses. CBs will totally disregard armor (including its natural reduction to critical chance) plus cause crippled limbs or knockouts.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 10:11:08 am »

Unfortunately, the protection from man of steel is awfully low.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 02:45:40 pm »

Yes, this is supposed to be PvP build.
Thanks for help guys, I'll shave some additional points into the LK... and probably tag EW or BG instead of SG (and change perks accordingly).

Seems like then that Gain Luck is a better choice in most of the cases than Man of Steel. :)
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:47:19 pm »

Unfortunately, the protection from man of steel is awfully low.
wtf are you talking about? it cancels out more crits and half of better crits with one perk.

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 06:02:44 pm »

Burster is not very good in pvp, then you can used it for PVE, you need also 14 AP with drugs.. 2toughness is not a good idea, but 1 even tougher can be good, but you need sure MRD BRD and 2 action boys, 10 agi.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »

If you want do do a burster PVP, then you need to do a sneaker it can be very nice with 2 shoot 1 exe and a good critical chance.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 07:17:34 pm »

If you want do do a burster PVP, then you need to do a sneaker it can be very nice with 2 shoot 1 exe and a good critical chance.

Good luck getting off 3 burst crits in a row, that's what it takes to kill an ape with smg.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 07:40:20 pm »

Good luck getting off 3 burst crits in a row, that's what it takes to kill an ape with smg.
No you don't need 3 crit bursts to kill a bg ape all you need is skill
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 23 queries.