"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 08:33:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Changelog 17/11/2012  (Read 20803 times)

Fat Man

Re: Changelog 17/11/2012
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 10:27:28 pm »

Melee already had its glory with heavy hand and no AC cap.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 11:00:02 pm »

Melee already had its glory with heavy hand and no AC cap.

IYF has nothing to do with you crying little child tears streaming down the side of your face after being bitch slapped to death in Reno by a HH AC troll, everything isn't about your goofy PvP bullshit...

This has to do with me playing for fun with a spear and going up against desert hounds with spear chicks that when I have IYF it should definitely apply to such said spear chicks that are 2 hexes away.  Now if you happen to still get bitch slapped that's really your problem.
:)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Fat Man

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 11:08:30 pm »

IYF has nothing to do with you crying little child tears streaming down the side of your face after being bitch slapped to death in Reno by a HH AC troll, everything isn't about your goofy PvP bullshit...

This has to do with me playing for fun with a spear and going up against desert hounds with spear chicks that when I have IYF it should definitely apply to such said spear chicks that are 2 hexes away.  Now if you happen to still get bitch slapped that's really your problem.
:)

Broken game features is a feature of the game get in touch with your inner polack and stop crying.
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2012, 09:18:27 am »

With the crafting system that has been in place this whole season farming armors almost always out paced crafting them.  Note that it was ALMOST always.  There are many cases where lower level crap was made vs farmed.  But nice update guys, keep em coming, Crafting and repair are still way up there on the could be fixed list.  Still great job.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2012, 10:15:04 am »

Good progress lately guys and gals. :D

With armor, I would have thought a decrease in the rate they deteriorate, would have been fine.

But the pop seems happy with it.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 12:00:07 pm »

FEATURES:
- NPCs now use doctor skill to heal their injuries.

Will this conflict with the feature (I'm guessing its a feature or they are getting crippled by players) that npcs randomly have parts crippled in towns for players to get xp/rep for using doctor on them?

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 12:02:04 pm »

Will this conflict with the feature (I'm guessing its a feature or they are getting crippled by players) that npcs randomly have parts crippled in towns for players to get xp/rep for using doctor on them?
Probably players cripple them, I used to cripple reno commercial NPC's leggs and arms so they would quit bothering me
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 12:50:05 pm »

Great update! Thank you, devs!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 01:01:47 pm »

Wonderful update, armors work in a similar manner like weapons, so you can choose between 100% condition armor and low condition armor. Before the update low condition armors were useless. Keep up the good work!

The Viking

• Sorry for my bad english :)
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 03:57:18 pm »

i'm glad with this update, now I don't need mine for armors
PvP : Sejuani, Sadiszek, The Viking.
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:40 pm »

This is the worst update ever! Now even newbies can wear ca armor with no problem and ca bps are useless now! You fucked up guys who bought it for little fortune. Why dont you just make it farmable from molerats? Or gauss pistols farmable from slavers? Example i was earning money from selling ca armors, now its crap. Its not realistic, armors and weapons with lower condition should have less dmg/dr than others with higher condition, so any weapon or armor should be craftable, except gauss pistol.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:32:54 pm by Ivic777 »

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 05:39:00 pm »

Stop crying and make your money other way. Noobs are still noobs,if you are afraid of them,your problem. The CA armor is still not power armor and its not unbeatable. Nobody said that this is going for pernament. If it appears to be bad option,they will change it somehow. Be glad you can get good armor at low price . And detoriating weapon and also loosing damage? With these prices? No joke,its hardcore enough.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2012, 05:48:44 pm »

This is the worst update ever! Now even newbies can wear ca armor with no problem and ca bps are useless now! You fucked up guys who bought it for little fortune. Why dont you just make it farmable from molerats? Or gauss pistols farmable from slavers? Example i was earning money from selling ca armors, now its crap. Its not realistic, armors and weapons with lower condition should have less dmg/dr than others with higher condition, so any weapon or armor should be craftable, except gauss pistol.
This game is not realistic, it's also beta so they are just testing how this goes,

Rage moar noob :D
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:23 pm »

It just sux to make the most valuable bp in the game, and next day to lower it price to worth like shit. There is no sense for crafting now, people used crafting for armors only, now crafting is unusable. Why would i craft any armor, mine, do gr quest, buy or hunt bps, when i can easily farm a tons of armor for 1 day. They wanted to make it easier, but they just ruined the most important skill in the game CRAFTING!
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2012, 05:55:04 pm »

This game is realistic in many thing you newbie, who everyone hate! Your IQ is just so low that you cant even see it, so dont reply me some crap, and go spam somewhere else.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.