TB encounters
- 13 (18.8%)
New Reno
- 16 (23.2%)
NCR Bombing/SMG
- 7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fav type of PvP  (Read 11642 times)

Re: Fav type of PvP
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 03:56:46 pm »

I didnt ban shit

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 04:52:03 pm »

Yeah you have big problems with your memory, you must be eating too much mushrooms :)
you should try one day, eat mushrooms with your friends - great expirence, everyone in the world should expirience that beauty ;)

Powergaming/powerbuilds/strategies/tactics were always in BBS before any rogues/sot, even in second session, so you didnt show anything, really.

of course! who was developing most of tactic/strageies and builds? powergaming? never saw it in bbs becouse there wasnt even share base. powerbuilds? we started using them in third season (powerbuilds - drug builds). when maniac, hayabusa, samurai and docan joined our group, that took some time to convince them for such things.

ok nothing more to say, cant win  forum pvp with real expert.
you are typical internet troll guy level50 i give up.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:54:43 pm by maszrum »

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 04:52:18 pm »

Where is forum pvp in poll?

Lol why i didn't read that topic before xD

Butthurt, butthurt everywhere
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 04:56:03 pm by Perteks »

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 05:06:05 pm »

maszrum, give it a break. It is what it is, as Kilgore said everybody who takes part in PvP knows how it goes, who are the core people yadda yadda yadda. There's no newbies to sway with propaganda bullshit, forum battles serve no purpose as nobody's going to change his mind after reading another angry post. I stopped reading this thread halfway through because my eyes started bleeding, so have mercy on me next time you guys are going to start a shitstorm.

The only thing I don't get is this:
of course! who was developing most of tactic/strageies and builds? powergaming? never saw it in bbs becouse there wasnt even share base. powerbuilds? we started using them in third season (powerbuilds - drug builds). when maniac, hayabusa, samurai and docan joined our group, that took some time to convince them for such things.

... if we didn't powerplay so hard, than why was NA even formed? It's common knowledge, writing stuff like that will make most people who were there on either side cringe. Maniac had a million BG builds alone even before alting became the hip thing to do, and yeah we had a shared base - don't you remember the "nie podpierdalaj miniaczy z mojego ogródka" part? :>

I'd advise everyone in this thread to take a chill pill, get some distance and stop acting like an ass, it's Christmas holiday season ffs.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:12:45 pm by Nice_Boat »
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2012, 05:15:12 pm »

I always expect the same level of success when replacing my carpets.

Uh ... okay. It'd be nice if that applied to people you play with, I suppose your right about carpets. :)

And I heard your source fails, because there are at least 2-3 more persons capable of leading pvp action.

No different from us, but as I previously stated, players aren't some objects, I'm just surprised that you think of players you play with as some sort of generic items. Sounds like lack of basic respect, like "we have 2-3 more shovels, don't give a shit if the first two are broken, because the the rest of them are just as capable."

tespis and lotrzyk

I heard good things about them, give them some credit. Their not shovels. :)

Of course that's not true, get rid of these two guys, I'm quite sure the rest of "capable" players couldn't match them.

i'm pretty sure that without skycast or socrates you couldn't do shit :>

I'm pretty sure, that without your two guys you don't even show up in Town Control or at least hesitate to do something, rather stay in some New Reno. That's perfectly understandable.

maszrum

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 05:38:40 pm »

yea niceboat that was a nice times. there was a lot things to discover. we were testing so much differnt builds and stuff with maniac. our base that was number one topic to our argue, dispute. you had own vision how to run gang, i had my option.

all this shit is really dissapointing for me. i spended a lot of time and energy in bbs and in rogues when we were playing togeter. no one even said good word, one one said goodbye.. in one day from "friend" i become number one enemy.

Perteks

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 05:43:22 pm »

all this shit is really dissapointing for me. i spended a lot of time and energy in bbs and in rogues when we were playing togeter. no one even said good word, one one said goodbye.. in one day from "friend" i become number one enemy.

What that very very very bad game do with people :C

maszrum

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 05:46:54 pm »

do i care ? i just dont understand such behavior ;)

Perteks

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 05:47:42 pm »

I don't care but i must reply and say i don't care :D

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:50:05 pm by Perteks »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.