TB encounters
- 13 (18.8%)
New Reno
- 16 (23.2%)
NCR Bombing/SMG
- 7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Fav type of PvP  (Read 11653 times)

Re: Fav type of PvP
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »

I like to camp NCR and kill bluesuits.

Just kidding. TC, the larger fights, the better.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 10:31:11 pm »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 10:49:44 pm »

10vs10 TC up to 20 vs 80(once in redding ::) and later that day bh). But the 10vs10/20vs20 is ideal.

Unless you are talking about TNB v PK never happened
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 04:14:51 am »

Maybe thats what she is talking about...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9yH0O7mBd4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9yH0O7mBd4</a>

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 06:25:20 am »

I know for a fact that bombalio was not in 1st TNB
Brad Smalls is back

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 11:42:15 am »

Bit offtopic but isn't it spelled hinkley?

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 12:18:07 pm »

Shhhhhhh
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 10:36:01 am »

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 03:25:58 pm »

Yes you would like to camp NCR kill blue suites because that's all you can doo

Shanna

• BBS
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 11:25:15 pm »

Small fights 5vs5 or 10vs10 are the best.

after years of playing i prefere 'big
' fights 15vs20 mostly, 5v5 are just way to fast ofcourse dpeends of map coz i fucking love spontaneous actions at some places like sierra, mariposa etc

Funny story man :]

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 01:07:41 am »

i saw your first post in this topic, before was removed.

times where small fights were intresting for me, past long time ago. that was a times with different drug system and different critical table.. other classes of builds where 'counter builds' where more ..distnict. personal or small group skills mean much more then today.

besides.. we played togher in that period.
who were going first if some enemies been spoted in some mine? sierra? some encouter? number never had meaning.
have feeling you guys really forgot thoes days.

alliances? you need them, not us.
check storman videos for example, check nicknames and think twice - who you really fighthing there.

Shanna

• BBS
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 01:39:33 am »

i saw your first post in this topic, before was removed.

times where small fights were intresting for me, past long time ago. that was a times with different drug system and different critical table.. other classes of builds where 'counter builds' where more ..distnict. personal or small group skills mean much more then today.

besides.. we played togher in that period.
who were going first if some enemies been spoted in some mine? sierra? some encouter? number never had meaning.
have feeling you guys really forgot thoes days.

alliances? you need them, not us.
check storman videos for example, check nicknames and think twice - who you really fighthing there.

We need alliances? So tell me who start this swarm madnes in this season, who create mighty TNB?

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 01:53:49 am »

We need alliances? So tell me who start this swarm madnes in this season, who create mighty TNB?

ok, i know where we going with this conversation, to neverendless blamaming each other with cicrcle of swarm, which started long, long time ago in secound season.

if you dont remember that was your gang who needed people months after wipe, you recruited people who you was always considered as a wasteland junk.. and after months of our absence on 2238, we back with only few against your number. we coundt compare with you in any level (numbers, alts, etc.) who we recruited ? 2-3 rda members and 2-3 amboys wich were always present in our community if you dont remember, you played with them for so long time.

after two weeks our core crew back to the game and roles totaly changed,actually is that way to present days.

dont really know why im explsining things. show something in game as 'alliance'. dont want to be rude or something but we are really disapinted to have such enemy.
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 02:16:13 am »

if you dont remember that was your gang who needed people months after wipe, you recruited people who you was always considered as a wasteland junk..
like who? names please, oh mighty msh :D

after two weeks our core crew back to the game and roles totaly changed,actually is that way to present days.
When we hear about "core crew", we laugh a lot. there was never such thing as "core crew" in rogues or sot, it was always more or less randomised bunch of guys from various factions. and as we see it, it still is.

dont really know why im explsining things. show something in game as 'alliance'. dont want to be rude or something but we are really disapinted to have such enemy.
yeah how about you keep your wisdom for yourself, because no one cares about your disappointments anyway :P
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 03:41:22 am »

When we hear about "core crew", we laugh a lot. there was never such thing as "core crew" in rogues or sot, it was always more or less randomised bunch of guys from various factions. and as we see it, it still is.

The larger part of The North Bandits are Soldiers of Thunderstorm and that is our current core crew of the alliance. Core crew, those are players who aren't replaceable at current point and time. Think of someone who, for example, provides the best leadership, players with whom you have the best experience playing with or to be more precise players who ultimately lead to a better gaming experience for you. Now think of replacing them immediately, with some "random guys", you'd think they will be equivalent? Those players aren't some carpets you can replace at any time and expect the same experience, results, success.

Some sort of "core crew" always exist, it's just a matter of being aware of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.