TB encounters
- 13 (18.8%)
New Reno
- 16 (23.2%)
NCR Bombing/SMG
- 7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Fav type of PvP  (Read 11643 times)

Re: Fav type of PvP
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 08:50:53 am »

I always expect the same level of success when replacing my carpets.

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 09:33:24 am »

Yeah. Replacing carpets smells like victory.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 10:10:10 am »

alliances? you need them, not us.

Said a guy who claims that the best pvp is 15 vs 20 players fights.

Is that some kind of a trolling? ;D 'Mr. Challenge(but I prefer the easiest solutions)', Mr. Let's go buy more muties!, Mr. We are moving Requiem?
---
Best pvp:
1. When it comes for random pvp it's obviously 5vs5
2. When it comes for TC it's of course 10vs10

Bigger fights suck balls.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:19:08 am by manero »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 11:22:11 am »

When we hear about "core crew", we laugh a lot. there was never such thing as "core crew" in rogues or sot, it was always more or less randomised bunch of guys from various factions. and as we see it, it still is.

of course there is such thing as core crew. can you imagine 10 players like kilgore going for townconrol?  they woudl be only a loot donaters. i heard your action leaders are tespis and lotrzyk. can you fight withouth them ? ;)
triple expains that pretty much.
btw. if that was so funny, why you using same term ?

Is that some kind of a trolling?
maybe.. but you guys are talking this really serious. as usual. 

Mr. Challenge(but I prefer the easiest solutions)
we played togher.challenges that was the think what keept us in thsi game. you should know that. whats the easiest part?

Mr. Let's go buy more muties!
thx god you are not using mutans. lets go craft more stuff for us!

Mr. We are moving Requiem?
we thought about it, since there is no one to fight with on 2238.

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 12:04:52 pm »

of course there is such thing as core crew. can you imagine 10 players like kilgore going for townconrol?  they woudl be only a loot donaters.
Why is your ass bleeding? Did I hit your big ego? :> Need a Stimpak?

i heard your action leaders are tespis and lotrzyk. can you fight withouth them ? ;)
And I heard your source fails, because there are at least 2-3 more persons capable of leading pvp action.

maybe.. but you guys are talking this really serious. as usual.
only you start doing serious talk all the time, dude. even though there are probably not more than 35-50 active players doing pvp on this server and everyone has played with everyone and knows everyone. cut the craptalk already.

thx god you are not using mutans. lets go craft more stuff for us!
ofc TNB/SOT never loses, always wins and everyone is loot donator for them. oh gosh, don't get so retarded.
btw I like especially when your team loses and becomes suddenly silent, as if nothing happened :D

we thought about it, since there is no one to fight with on 2238.
and you still here? go wherever you want, we couldn't care less, lol. at least this primitive alliance vs alliance shit and endless bragging about uber sot core crew (:D) would be gone.

I love your pathetic forum pvp :D
And you forgot to answer:
if you dont remember that was your gang who needed people months after wipe, you recruited people who you was always considered as a wasteland junk..
who are/were they? post nicknames.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:08:38 pm by Kilgore »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 12:07:04 pm »

I like to camp NCR and shoot at unpro high AC thieves and avoid suiciders.

maszrum

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2012, 12:20:16 pm »

Why is your ass bleeding? Did I hit your big ego? :> Need a Stimpak?
you know me, i never gives a fuck about some forum posts.. not like some other people as i know..

And I heard your source fails, because there are at least 2-3 more persons capable of leading pvp action.
so that team of 5 guys is your kinda core crew :p
can i ask question ? who lead yesterday?

ofc TNB/SOT never loses, always wins and everyone is loot donator for them. oh gosh, don't get so retarded.
btw I like especially when your team loses and becomes suddenly silent, as if nothing happened :D

of course we can loss some fights from time to time. but not regulary.
i really would like to see win/losse statistic

and you still here? go wherever you want, we couldn't care less, lol. at least this primitive alliance vs alliance shit and endless bragging about uber sot core crew (:D) would be gone.

we could.. but not yet. you should be really happy - you ll be able kill some noobs in new reno.

oh damn i would really want to have wipe on 2238 with diabled mutnats and FR. there would be no excuses.
just GANG vs GANG fights, for stuff wich have some value. cant wait!

And you forgot to answer:who are/were they? post nicknames.

i dont know nicknames of thoes guys becouse i dont care. you recruites some cs and some other guys who you alwas laugh. not my buissnes.

I love your pathetic forum pvp
yep sorry im not so good as you. when we were playing pvp you were trolling on forum. probably thats why you never been know as a pvp player, rather forum troll - no offence.

sugest to stop writing here its lead to nowhere. wanna prove something - prove that game ..if you can.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:27:27 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2012, 12:24:53 pm »

Victims of this game, Merry Christmas!
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 12:44:31 pm »

i dont know nicknames of thoes guys becouse i dont care. you recruites some cs and some other guys who you alwas laugh. not my buissnes.
Right. Not your business, you don't care, you don't know anything about it.. but you keep spreading bullshit on forums and in game. Wtf is wrong with you, again?

yep sorry im not so good as you. when we were playing pvp you were trolling on forum. probably thats why you never been know as a pvp player, rather forum troll - no offence.
You are pvp player? Rofl, you are good recruiter of everyone you can recruit and take everything seriously because this game is serious. How many times did you talk something about big, strong organisations etc? :D you're the last person to judge anyone as good/bad player. when you win, it's  your win, when you keep losing, it's always loss of others and they are to be blamed. it's like that and always was. i'm pretty sure that without skycast or socrates you couldn't do shit :>

wanna prove something - prove that game ..if you can.
i don't need to prove anything in a computer game, Mr. "I never give a fuck" :>

I see that your big ego got hit again.. Mr. "Never serious" :>

maszrum

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 12:53:27 pm »

i don't need to prove anything in a computer game, Mr. "I never give a fuck" :>
I see that your big ego got hit again.. Mr. "Never serious" :>

i really dont. that was more like attempt to see your gang more :(
you shouldnt talk about ego kilgore, and "its only computer game" - becouse you are guy who is  TOTALY LIVING IN INTERNET LIFE.

yep probably not my buissnes, you like that - your choise.. life supose to be enjoyable no matter what other says.

You are pvp player? Rofl, you are good recruiter of everyone you can recruit and take everything seriously because this game is serious. How many times did you talk something about big, strong organisations etc?  you're the last person to judge anyone as good/bad player. when you win, it's  your win, when you keep losing, it's always loss of others and they are to be blamed. it's like that and always was. i'm pretty sure that without skycast or socrates you couldn't do shit :>

maybe i have problems with memory.. but who gave you guys 'home' when your gang fall apart? show powergaming? powerbuilds? tech you strategies, tactic and a lot of other things. in way how you left rogues was pretty dissapointing, only docan behaved like man and said "thank for playing togeher and for much more"

yes im so fucking happy, finally i dont need to organise anything - im just +1. my dreams come true

udpate: i knew you ll wrote something like that, add more smiles :) :) but take it serious deep down.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:06:56 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2012, 12:59:21 pm »

you shouldnt talk about ego kilgore, and "its only computer game" - becouse you are guy who is  TOTALY LIVING IN INTERNET LIFE.

Hahaha  ;D ;D ;D
And who says that? A dude who wants to PROVE SOMETHING in a COMPUTER GAME. Grow up.

maybe i have problems with memory.. but who gave you guys 'home' when your gang fall apart? show powergaming? powerbuilds? tech you strategies, tactic and a lot of other things. in way how you left rogues was pretty dissapointing, only docan behaved like man and said "thank for playing togeher and for much more"

Yeah you have big problems with your memory, you must be eating too much mushrooms :)
Powergaming/powerbuilds/strategies/tactics were always in BBS before any rogues/sot, even in second session, so you didnt show anything, really. Well maybe except usage of multilog and massive amounts of mercs, I gotta admit, we haven't used it earlier on such scale :)
We owe you nothing so cut the craptalk again :D
Way how we left rogues was disappointing? Lol, disappointing was you and linnea banning on teamspeak people that you've played for a long time with.

Seriously, stop that silly drama and eat less mushrooms. I'm tired of reading your butthurt over and over again for ... yeah, for years :D gg, easy, go prove something in a computer game ;p
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:14:37 pm by Kilgore »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2012, 12:59:39 pm »

BBS is taking Fav type of PVP topic 3 mins to taken

waiting for SoT
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:46 pm »

Rofl guys, so much butthurt and drama.
Have you already decided whose balls are the heaviest ?

It would be so much better if all these alliances (hahaha only 2) would split.
That would bring to us just a better game. And I'm sure that everyone wants it
Just imagine when you've got more ennemy factions which will bring their own game style, tactics and strategy.
It's true that some of these gangs would have some problems in battles and may loose more often than the others.
But I think that it would just make their brain work a little bit more in order to find more clever and crafty ideas (if they wanna smash the ennemy of course.)

I don't think that using Muties and mercs, is something shameful. If they are available, that means that they are here to be used.

Mercs of TC were removed because of bricks shittin' and complains. I would ask them back. Because a smart bunch of players would find a way how to kill 'em all.

10 players is far enough in a faction. Even if you have 5 actifs per day you can do something. (Yesterday we were 3 by taking Klamath)

I was 2 days in BBS alliance, and I'd like to say that all experience has it worth. But when you are in TC and you see that there are 25 people in teamspeak you need just to be ready WM and to swarm after. (And there were no TTTLA nor ALL and some other players. If all of them were there you could easily add 10 more people) And don't forget that 20 sec. replication and FR are always there.

25 fast relogs x8 times it's just stupid

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 03:01:10 pm »

My favourite is forum PvP. It's much more intetresting than 40 apes fighting each other for a box 'o' bananas.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2012, 03:06:09 pm »

Currently, large TB battles... and this:
The kind without fast relog.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.