"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 03:41:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: timer wars  (Read 3267 times)

OG

• One of SoT AIs
timer wars
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:47:30 pm »

Everyone is so interested in pvp that none of use wants to fight each other.

GG as in Get Good

Rage master

Re: timer wars
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 03:34:54 am »

We had nice pvp with bbs in modoc. I would say 1rst we won 2nd we Lost. So it is match. Bbs used So many alts...:) and doc spad give me back my hydra :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:12:11 am by Rage master »
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:47:13 am »

@OG:

We started timer, hawks and TNB decided to start elsewhere.

Stop being fucking pussies and just go where the fucking timer points, people.

NightForce

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 07:27:07 am »

@OG:

Stop being fucking pussies and just go where the fucking timer points, people.

Hmmm looks to me that hawks started timer first, so it seems it was you who didn't go where the first timer pointed to go ::) take your own advice :D Shame I missed the action today busy with other things.

So this is what it boils down to... 3 major alliances only fighting eachother when one side outnumbers the other. Everybody has same numbers why so afriad to fight 15 vs 15 or 20 vs 20?

Kind of funny crazy88 not really known to show up unless they out number the other side. And here we have our hero brujah calling everybody pussies :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 07:30:52 am by NightForce »
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 08:34:23 am »

Hmmm looks to me that hawks started timer first, so it seems it was you who didn't go where the first timer pointed to go ::) take your own advice :D Shame I missed the action today busy with other things.

So this is what it boils down to... 3 major alliances only fighting eachother when one side outnumbers the other. Everybody has same numbers why so afriad to fight 15 vs 15 or 20 vs 20?

Kind of funny crazy88 not really known to show up unless they out number the other side. And here we have our hero brujah calling everybody pussies :)

Hawks did start timer first... for 15 seconds.

Then they just started timer whenever BBS or TNB did.

Also...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaku2VAv260" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaku2VAv260</a>

This old video contradicts your saying that we just swarm, if 30 guys spawn on us in reno we just stay for the sake of the PVP.

We don't leave and spawn bluesuits pretending that we're going to do something.

We had even numbers today in modoc and we had even numbers at Den (excluding their mercs, wich we don't use).

NightForce

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 08:39:44 am »

Everyone is so interested in pvp that none of use wants to fight each other.

I see 3 minute difference in this picture how high are you brujah?

You are going to call people pussies then why didn't your "brave" "honorable" ::) alliance not move force over to first timer in those 3 minutes hmmm?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:44:33 am by NightForce »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 08:46:12 am »

Hmmm looks to me that hawks started timer first, so it seems it was you who didn't go where the first timer pointed to go ::)everybody pussies :)

to be precise we started timer in redding first, after two minutes hawks did the same in modoc so we left form redding to fight hawks. two minutes later hawks left modoc. we waited few minutes over modoc woldmap coz we thought there ll be some action and hawks started timer in gecko and bbs in bh - wtf

bbs aliance have the largest number of players, so why you gys starting timer only after 22:30 gmt+1? dont tell me you dont have people. its look for us like you are trying to avoid fights when we have symilar numbers.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:47:55 am by maszrum »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 09:06:45 am »

I see 3 minute difference in this picture how high are you brujah?

We started Broken Hills without speaker, 2 minutes after us TNB started Modoc without speaker, few seconds after that The Cowards started timer WITH speaker in Gecko.

We noticed whats going on and move to Modoc.

TNB lost maybe 5 alts and that was over, they moved WM and disappeared. We defended Modoc but while we were fighting against Bandits, The Cowards started timer WITH speaker(ofc...) in Redding and took town.

We decided to go Redding... We started timer and after 3-5 minutes(?) the Cowards started timer in Modoc  :o Seriously. It was one of the lamest actions i've ever seeen in this game. So we moved Modoc... The Cowards hid inside the church but we killed few of them and they lost timer. There were few quite good fights and we defended Modoc again.

I will post screens later.

PS.

Its look for us like you are trying to avoid fights when we have symilar numbers.

B.... please.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:10:56 am by manero »

Rage master

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 09:12:33 am »

Calm down girls. Everyone know That bbs are the best and no one can kill Them and my team was allways killing ghosts. Bbs used So many waves in modoc it was getting boring. Tbw manero it was you on my hydra? I want her back :) we didnt make screens only 1-2shity one with dead kuma
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:15:45 am by Rage master »

NightForce

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 09:24:15 am »

Its TnB fault you show up with ~20 people +mercs at den/modoc then everybody allied this is your doing for these big alliances if you going to complain about bbs+tttla swarm.

And yes even we saw the 20 people we were the only ones to attack expecting the BBS epic jump 2 factions fighting eachother tactic. And we are the cowards LOL?!

Crazy88 is so pro now right? Couldn't handle taking towns with just 8-12 people like the rest of us and held nothing for many months and now they are big shots with their new ally who can't win majority of their fights without fast relogging 5 times to kill 1 wave.

Brujah you must be smoking some really good weed to deny that your faction doesn't swarm, this is all your faction does show up only when you out number the other side every fight last session. You must be supplying some good weed also to BBS as they state they are not interested in alliances and made the biggest one yet lol!

BBS and TTTLA have alot in common they treat their allies like shit, great alliance! Match made in heaven.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:25:46 am by NightForce »
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 09:29:22 am »

to be precise we started timer in redding first, after two minutes hawks did the same in modoc so we left form redding to fight hawks. two minutes later hawks left modoc. we waited few minutes over modoc woldmap coz we thought there ll be some action and hawks started timer in gecko and bbs in bh - wtf

bbs aliance have the largest number of players, so why you gys starting timer only after 22:30 gmt+1? dont tell me you dont have people. its look for us like you are trying to avoid fights when we have symilar numbers.

We sat and waited in BH... No one showed.

Then we moved to redding... No one fucking showed and timer in Modoc started... Where something finally happened.

We treat our allies like shit? Come to voice-chat, no disrespect between anyone whatsoever.

Also, being "high" does not affect performance in PVP, I can still read the blue names and know who not to shoot, so stop using that annoying old "Uhigh Lawlz1!1" argument, it won't prove anything nor make you cooler.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 09:31:21 am »

hehe i seem to recall plenty of rambo actions with crazy 88 i lead before. as for tttla treating its allies bad, we have been askd each time what we feel about say new alliance, if we refuse it wont happen. we treat them with respect they do same back.but enough off topic, reason why we see three diffrent timers is simple: fast relog chars. people need to time to move them.

NightForce

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 09:46:45 am »

hehe i seem to recall plenty of rambo actions with crazy 88 i lead before. as for tttla treating its allies bad, we have been askd each time what we feel about say new alliance, if we refuse it wont happen. we treat them with respect they do same back.but enough off topic, reason why we see three diffrent timers is simple: fast relog chars. people need to time to move them.

Oh yeah don't treat people like shit why you idiots kept bursting me and wouldn't stop after I asked nicely on your mumble to stop when I was showing a roleplayer where to go to roleplay. This was 2 hours after I did action with you guys to take redding and other towns last session. You guys are dickheads I well not change my opinion of this regardless of your goody 2 shoe bull shit.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:48:16 am by NightForce »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 09:49:22 am »

The Cowards got new troll.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 10:00:09 am »

Oh yeah don't treat people like shit why you idiots kept bursting me and wouldn't stop after I asked nicely on your mumble to stop when I was showing a roleplayer where to go to roleplay. This was 2 hours after I did action with you guys to take redding and other towns last session. You guys are dickheads I well not change my opinion of this regardless of your goody 2 shoe bull shit.

Grim is that you?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 31 queries.