"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 03:27:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: timer wars  (Read 3266 times)

Re: timer wars
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 10:03:31 am »

Its TnB fault you show up with ~20 people +mercs at den/modoc then everybody allied this is your doing for these big alliances if you going to complain about bbs+tttla swarm.

And yes even we saw the 20 people we were the only ones to attack expecting the BBS epic jump 2 factions fighting eachother tactic. And we are the cowards LOL?!

Crazy88 is so pro now right? Couldn't handle taking towns with just 8-12 people like the rest of us and held nothing for many months and now they are big shots with their new ally who can't win majority of their fights without fast relogging 5 times to kill 1 wave.

Brujah you must be smoking some really good weed to deny that your faction doesn't swarm, this is all your faction does show up only when you out number the other side every fight last session. You must be supplying some good weed also to BBS as they state they are not interested in alliances and made the biggest one yet lol!

BBS and TTTLA have alot in common they treat their allies like shit, great alliance! Match made in heaven.

Mercs? I saw hawks and sot using mercs, I will leave the map and close voice-chat the day someone from CoA mentions mercs.

20 people? I had the list of stuff right in my face, it was 15 people MAX, wich means we had like 12.

We are taking towns with BBS, we were taking towns as CoA and we will take towns as C88 if need be, only time we didn't do TC was way back when you had to camp toilets for hours, wich only people who care about nuka and cigs at the middle of the session do.

Did you go from NCR bazaar straight to TNB mindwash concentration camps with your FN FAL fast shooter?

Oh yeah don't treat people like shit why you idiots kept bursting me and wouldn't stop after I asked nicely on your mumble to stop when I was showing a roleplayer where to go to roleplay. This was 2 hours after I did action with you guys to take redding and other towns last session. You guys are dickheads I well not change my opinion of this regardless of your goody 2 shoe bull shit.

That's funny, I lost count of how many times I yelled not to shoot player X because he was known in The Last Light or how many times Leon and other crazies stopped me from shooting because it was just a slaver that I confused with sneaker.

However I don't tell people that it's a free for all zone, it's TC and you can't expect to go around thinking nothing will happen with you, I might as well hang a poster saying that APK faction does not mean we let everyone in during town control or PVP places like reno.

I don't shoot people unless I have a reason, I don't even like looting players.

Take mailbox and Street Lights' roleplay example, you don't see THEM complain when people throw plasma grenades at them.

NightForce

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 10:07:22 am »

Grim is that you?

Oh let me continue on this, then when I call you guys out on how your anti-pk morals are full of shit I get blacklisted from every 2238 chat channel banned on the forums 500 times because you guys are friends with all the admins. Yes you treat people with such respect and fight with such honor in a video game you guys are actually very disrespectful, you guys have done nothing but troll me and say how bad of a loser and immoral human being I am. And this is what you call treating everybody with respect blah blah you sound like a customer service rep giving out bull shit to a complaining customer. You probably would have had a good member and a trustworthy friend but you act like jackasses.
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 10:29:07 am »

Oh let me continue on this, then when I call you guys out on how your anti-pk morals are full of shit I get blacklisted from every 2238 chat channel banned on the forums 500 times because you guys are friends with all the admins. Yes you treat people with such respect and fight with such honor in a video game you guys are actually very disrespectful, you guys have done nothing but troll me and say how bad of a loser and immoral human being I am. And this is what you call treating everybody with respect blah blah you sound like a customer service rep giving out bull shit to a complaining customer. You probably would have had a good member and a trustworthy friend but you act like jackasses.

Now I want you to forget everything it happened in the last few pages of this thread, I know you hate me for some reason but just try it.

Now that your mind is clear try thinking about what I ever did to you (remember, always breathing calmly and going deep in your thoughts).

As you see grim, I was always very civil with you, if I wanted to hurt to you I would've burned the toxic avengers bases down (in fact, any CoA could have done that but didn't, don't come with that "I don't care about those bases" thing because even though it seems true I had no way of knowing).

In fact, I once found you in a random encounter in new reno with an armed char drugged and ready to burst anything, I however decided to let you be, I don't know what you were doing in that random encounter and I don't care, but I knew very well who you were from that time, I usually enter encounters just to say "hello" to people but your own inexplicable anger made me decide not to.

I don't know why you are so angry at me and the rest of C88 but I want it to stop, I enjoy your trolling threads in general discussion much more than this.

Why don't you just look me up on #thelastlight and have a chat with me? You'll see I'm not a weed-smoking-bluesuit-rapist-monster or whatever you think of me.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 11:46:54 am »

Omg, stop this or I will think that you the most serious players on the 2238 after T-888. What is the problem? If you have seen timer, go there for PVP if you have care. If you are waiting 2 minutes after timer on the wolrd map and expecting some fight yet, its your problem (I guess you wanted come like 3th), everyone can do what he wants, because in game are 3 sides and sandwiches between each other. Actually this dusscusion won Brujah and Manero, as the most serious and arrogant players. I guess that you are a new leader of crazy or some very skilled, experienced player (joined at C88´s forum 2012-04-24, 6 months ago). Also listen to talk someone from pro C88 about PvP is quite funny for me (nothing personal).

Keep movies, screens and not who first, whom or what they should.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 12:33:41 pm by Termap »
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 03:18:20 pm »

Much talk. I hope to meet you all today!
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 05:28:30 pm »

I see 3 minute difference in this picture how high are you brujah?

You are going to call people pussies then why didn't your "brave" "honorable" ::) alliance not move force over to first timer in those 3 minutes hmmm?

Don't u know that teams need more than 3 minutes to prepare them for TC?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.