"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 10:05:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Sandokan proxy  (Read 12427 times)

Re: Sandokan proxy
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 06:07:21 pm »

This is funny few weeks ago Kilgore send to irc screen with  AVV and his 3 atl online and nobody care .. now its Hawks and its incredible BAAAD yeah double standarts ...

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 06:08:47 pm »

This is funny few weeks ago Kilgore send to irc screen with  AVV and his 3 atl online and nobody care .. now its Hawks and its incredible BAAAD yeah double standarts ...

In fact must people (every TC gang member?) are supporting you....
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 06:11:12 pm »

Every gang use double logs Lemark .. not only Hawks and u know it
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2012, 06:13:08 pm »

When bans do happen only the most obvious cheaters get banned and the clever ones continue. It's either all or none when it comes to laying justice.

truth :)

warning about incoming police action .... this only gives time to switch from dual to proxy so it will solve nothing.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2012, 06:15:08 pm »

Every gang use double logs Lemark .. not only Hawks and u know it

This is why I support you dude, like close to every one execpt Jovanka and Wresse, don't you see?
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2012, 06:43:27 pm »

So just cheat, dual log as you wish, who cares how much mercenaries or scouts someone has or troll characters in fact, the only real problem that bothers me is FR and current usage of it. Everyone uses scouts, some slaves on WM or mercenaries, looters and whatever on dual logs, that hasn't bothered me never and ever, i myself use 2 windows of clients constantly and have been using forever. It is so easy to set up that dual log, that i couldn't argue that it somehow gives an advantage since every team use that, if someone don't it's their loss. (i simply don't consider that as cheating how common is that, maybe it's stupid, but not as stupid as 5 combat characters ready on WM)

Stupid game mechanics provokes us to do that (30 man swarm around the corner, impossible to notice them unless someone dies), i had suggestion to even somehow ease up that scout situation, by using motion sensor mark II as static scouts witch reveal area around the map and with right availability it should work just fine, but instead we have some developer saying it's against the rules, maybe do something about it not only declare some lame ass rules that has no real weight behind them because it's impossible to enforce them conventionally.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:54:06 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2012, 06:55:37 pm »

This is why I support you dude, like close to every one execpt Jovanka and Wresse, don't you see?

Ah i see .. sry i bad translate you before ..

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2012, 07:07:48 pm »

So just cheat, dual log as you wish, who cares how much mercenaries or scouts someone has or troll characters in fact, the only real problem that bothers me is FR and current usage of it. Everyone uses scouts, some slaves on WM or mercenaries, looters and whatever on dual logs, that hasn't bothered me never and ever, i myself use 2 windows of clients constantly and have been using forever. It is so easy to set up that dual log, that i couldn't argue that it somehow gives an advantage since every team use that, if someone don't it's their loss. (i simply don't consider that as cheating how common is that, maybe it's stupid, but not as stupid as 5 combat characters ready on WM)
How can you be such an ignorant ? As long as YOU are satisfied with current usage of dual and fast relogs ,everyone should be as well.
For you, using scouts, mercs and such on DL/FR is normal, for me, it is not. Who has the right to say what is acceptable and what is considered cheating ?
You might be surprised, but not everyone is using "must-have" DL/FR scouts and such, just because you justify their existence.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2012, 07:57:16 pm »

Resse nice crying.
Enjoy it who can't into pvp.
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2012, 07:58:20 pm »

I didn't say it's appropriate, i rather not use dual log, but since it is common and easy to do(i have my role to fill in my team with that, it's fun for me), well let's say it doesn't bother me if someone else uses mercenaries, scouts etc. etc. just like i said, i didn't say it satisfies me somehow of the fact that it is as a requirement actually(just like multiple alts). For an individual it might be inappropriate, but if you look at your team with whom you play, there is always someone filling the roll to play with more than one client in order for you to stand a better chance (to equalize the odds), say thanks to them and just accept it until someone will do something about it. It's your loss if you don't dual log now, if you consider that as cheating and set some hard principles about it (more dots ....) ... it's only my opinion that i don't consider that as cheating, i can have my opinion right? :)

I don't consider FR cheating too no matter that it's worse than dual log, but i don't see it appropriate, i accept it currently so that i can still enjoy this game. I have an advice for you to do the same thing, it's a game after all.

It's not black and white, i'm only partially ignorant. :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:08:55 pm by T-888 »

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 12:12:52 am »

The thing is, some time ago (lets say 2 years), DL & FR was something unacceptable and players didnt consider it as a neccessity and were strictly against it (pvp wise). What will the future bring ? FR to dozen of characters will be a must for all active players and not having several alts on DL would mean an inevitable defeat ? 

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 12:21:59 am »

2 years ago like 75% of active pvp players (and about 700-800 alts) were banned for using FOCD which was used also for fastrelog timer bypass. Also without autoaim implemented, things like packet filters, fastrelogs from dynamic IPs and duallogs were very common. Now I'm reading that it was unacceptable and players didnt consider it as a necessity, what the fuck am I reading.

Duallog/fastrelog is as old as this game is. 2nd session was also full of this. Maybe on a smaller scale, but remember that large scale pvp started in 3rd session.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 01:01:24 am »

It was just an example, I could just say in 2009 and no, it wasnt common. Players were banned in summer 2010, which is almost one year after 2238 started.
Also dont forget, that after this banwave, people were cheating less (less than now for sure)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:08:08 am by Sarakin »

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 02:16:34 am »

2 years ago like 75% of active pvp players (and about 700-800 alts) were banned for using FOCD which was used also for fastrelog timer bypass. Also without autoaim implemented, things like packet filters, fastrelogs from dynamic IPs and duallogs were very common. Now I'm reading that it was unacceptable and players didnt consider it as a necessity, what the fuck am I reading.

Duallog/fastrelog is as old as this game is. 2nd session was also full of this. Maybe on a smaller scale, but remember that large scale pvp started in 3rd session.

You say that if someone use cheats then enable all cheats instead of ban or what ?

Sarakin is right

Think why is every town empty.
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2012, 10:06:20 am »

You say that if someone use cheats then enable all cheats instead of ban or what ?
Dunno what you are talking about, especially about "enabling cheats". Rofl :P
If you have problems with understanding what was posted, read it twice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.