"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:19:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bethesda Announces The Elder Scrolls Online + DLC to skyrim  (Read 5049 times)

Blazekin

Re: Bethesda Announces The Elder Scrolls Online + DLC to skyrim
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 05:29:11 pm »

Whaaaat how does that not look a million times better? Morrowind was such an empty game. You guys have never played Morrowind with over 100 types of real life sea creatures, about 100 more animals (chickens, goats, pigs, fox, kitties, puppies), children in every town, airships, actually moving on the silt striders to and from every town, moving in real time on every boat as well? because if not you should really think about it. When you add all this stuff to the Morrowind graphic and sound overhaul it becomes the greatest game I have ever played.

I don't know if anyone cares for F3 or FNV but I almost literally play like it is Oblivion with guns.

f3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Hy1aO7KB4&feature=related

nv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VGXsUqpdFQ&feature=relmfu

My characters are Blazekin(crafter), Arcanine(pve), and Entei(pvp) Ninetails(got that charisma shit) Vulpix(sneakin around and stuff).

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 06:27:00 pm »

lol hurts the storyline alot.. you could add oblivion weapons and play as melee, maybe change textures of enemys..

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 12:18:03 am »

That looks awesome actually. It all happens so long after the war anyways, so it'd be lovely to see the world being more full of nature.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 09:15:32 am »

New Vegas with mods it is real Fallout and in my opinion it is very good. For me:
Fallout 2, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 1, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3 (like tactics it is game only in universe), Falkout Brotherhood of Steal for ps2 - never play it.

If you want to have better New Vegas use nexus sites and download mods. I use few but I will find more and mods which make NV similar to orginals.
My mods:
Project Nevada - the main mod which is very good and you must have it.
Reality weather project
Pipboy 2500 - orginal oldschool pipboy, I love it!

I only use it but I must download classic armors, weapons, and maybe revelation interface (yes falloutish) and maybe hardcore mods. I love New Vegas and I hope Bethesda works with Obsidian on the new fallout. Obsidian should work on quests, roleplay, easter eggs etc and Bethesda on mechanic to make it more optimize and better.

Only one thing which I hate in New Vegas is engine and camera, but it is easy modding so...

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 10:11:53 pm »

oh you have to check this special hardcore mod from developer Joshua Sawyer. its the best mod so far!
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Josh_Sawyer%27s_Mod this makes new vegas absolutly fucking realistic. and balancing a few weird things.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:13:35 pm by John.Metzger »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 22 queries.