"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:16:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Diablo 3 > Season 3 FOnline2238?  (Read 6216 times)

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
Re: Diablo 3 > Season 3 FOnline2238?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 08:01:47 am »

i checked videos of that DAYZ, looks cool especially the zombie thing.. but its always hard to buy something  you dont know, even if it´s cheap.. thats one of the reasons i stranded at fonline  :-[ the only game i´ve bought over the past years was "day of defeat source" and i ordered fallout 1 over ebay heh.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 11:18:36 am »

i checked videos of that DAYZ, looks cool especially the zombie thing.. but its always hard to buy something  you dont know, even if it´s cheap.. thats one of the reasons i stranded at fonline  :-[ the only game i´ve bought over the past years was "day of defeat source" and i ordered fallout 1 over ebay heh.

Arma 2 free
Arma 2 expansion : 13 dollars from gamesrocket.com

Mod: free.

13 dollars for a HARDCORE FPS RPG slightly MMO ZOMBIE ADVENTURE?!?!?!

Quite a deal here... also, the game has the BACKING of the company! They get updates WEEKLY DAILY< ALL THE TIME.

Do some research on it, I can welcome you into my group with open arms, another pal, is another set of eyes scanning the horizon.

Addition: The guy who makes the mod, WORKS for Bohemia... so imagine the cooperation between them. The level of ferocity they have to deliver a mind blowing modification HARDCORE zombie adventure.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 12:16:57 pm »

Ummm isn't arma 2 mp free to download?

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 05:43:48 pm »

ARMA 2 is free? Really?! That's a good war simulation *_*

@John.Metzger
Well, all games have cash things, of course... but that drakensang, you really need to spend some cash to get better itens or really a lot of free time =P.
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2012, 06:20:52 am »

ARMA 2 is free? Really?! That's a good war simulation *_*

\\\

It is free however the free version uses NON -HD textures. So it's a bit blanded out. I use it to play Dayz however, and I personally have no problems. If your wallet size is more important to you than graphics (You're on the fonline forums, I'm sure we're on the same page) then you want the free version of Arma 2, with the 13 dollar copy of Operation Aroowhead on Gamesrocket.com

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012, 10:42:22 am »

Well, all games have cash things, of course... but that drakensang, you really need to spend some cash to get better itens or really a lot of free time =P.
yeah i just heard and read about drakensang online and got the same impression.. a pity, just another tempting offer who wants our cash..
i have played a lot "dead frontier" now and i am realy enthusiastic about it, this is funny :)
It is free however the free version uses NON -HD textures. So it's a bit blanded out. I use it to play Dayz however, and I personally have no problems. If your wallet size is more important to you than graphics (You're on the fonline forums, I'm sure we're on the same page) then you want the free version of Arma 2, with the 13 dollar copy of Operation Aroowhead on Gamesrocket.com
i should check this free version of Arma 2.. thanks for the infos :)
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 11:08:47 am »

:)i should check this free version of Arma 2.. thanks for the infos :)

No problem, hope you join my troupe of players. I just died after finding an abandoned WORKING car, that was missing 1 wheel. it had 30 MAGAZINES of ammunition for an M16, 4 frag grenades and plenty of other goodies..

I saw another survivor coming in, so I took cover, and through a grenade his way... heard a yell of pain, and then heard footsteps coming to me, he came to my hallway of death as I pumped him full of Ak47 lead.... He got his 1 round of Lee Enfield off in my head... We killed each other... Sad day indeed.
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 11:16:11 am »

I checked this out on youtube, it looks amazing. Like Fonline, but then fps.

Is it true you can spot PK's by the fact they're noted as 'bandit' in your crosshair?
I'm downloading it now. Hope it works on my shitty computer.
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 02:58:35 pm »

I checked this out on youtube, it looks amazing. Like Fonline, but then fps.

Is it true you can spot PK's by the fact they're noted as 'bandit' in your crosshair?
I'm downloading it now. Hope it works on my shitty computer.

Not anymore, bandits can no longer be picked out based on anything other than a feeling.

If you feel threatened, pull a trigger... simple as that.

Regular servers, will be able to mark enemies and see names... but VETERAN servers.... no tags, nothing.

I welcome all of you to my mumble server, if you would like to work with the some folks who can help you start. (ITS  VERY HARD TO START OUT)

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »

Will download too  ;D And yeah is freaking hard to play.

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2012, 12:21:03 am »

Any dayz server to recommend?
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2012, 11:23:24 am »

Any dayz server to recommend?

Play a high population, low ping server to get the hang of things.

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2012, 04:43:24 pm »

haven´t played diablo 3 but even if
i wouldn't draw serious comparative..
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/ > diablo 3
seems to be the same genre and construction kit, just lower textures lol

Lol i swear this shit is good :D:D
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2012, 06:55:16 pm »

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/
this is gameboy online, just lovely. wish i would be 8 years old again and hide under my blanket with flashlight :D
http://www.deadfrontier.com/
sugested by _Youkai_ is also realy realy amusing, i am near being pro now :D

still have to check DAYZ, my internet is a bit to slow for downloadstuff right now.
meanwhile topic name is out of place but this thread driving fucking informative.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 23 queries.